Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/19/17 12:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All Chevy Show 6/28/15  (Read 2521 times)
james21
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

What Do You Do With Your AV

WWW Awards
« on: 06/24/15 03:44 pm »

I wanted to post this, it was fun when we had a bunch go, the past two years I've gone solo. Would love to see some other guys come out this year, if not I may end up going to another show closer to home this year. One incentive, perhaps would be that last year they had a class that was meant specifically for our trucks. No one was there except me, so there was no reason to put my AV in the class. Winning first place is cool , but only when you have competition.

I guess, if anyone is interested, we'll figure out a place to meet.

Avalanche 1500 BLK NFE w/ 4.56, locking Diff & 18inch wheels. MODS: Amber DRLs; Sunroof, Confer Rack; Volant Intake; MSD; NGK Iridiums; Magnaflow SS; PIAA low beams; HID Highs; Mercury Xenon 885 fogs; SOR front, WAAG rear; SS Bug Shield; Predator Dash & Grille lights, Whelen Strobes & TIR3s.
Newest Mod: 2nd Black Stealth Bumper; PC Xterrain; RCD 6", Rigid LED Bars front & rear; Dual Shocks.

Next Mods: LA Patented AV Snorkel
Never-to-Be Mods: Duramax/Allison; SOR Rear.

She's All Modded out.
Avlanch0251
CAFCNA 2016 Premium Member

An American Revolution

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 06/24/15 07:14 pm »

Sorry James, You know the last couple yrs. have been tuff for me with all that's gone on here, but we'll get into that next time we see ea. other.  Anyway, I've already got a show here in Fall River planned for this Sunday, at a place called Frugal Franks. If you'd like to meet up for that give me a call, you still have my # yes ?     I'd love to not  be the only Av. in the lot, although, I did have both of the 08 and the 02 with me at a cruise I went to 2 weeks ago.   LOL
     PS.    BTW , This show is to benefit Wounded Worriers

« Last Edit: 06/24/15 07:19 pm by Avlanch0251 » Logged

2008 Granite Blue Metallic . LT, 2LT, Bug deflector, vent shades and Amber's. Westin Bull Bar , Stock chrome five spoke 20s, and a custom one of a kind , AV/Transformer/E-3 receiver cover.   My first Av., the Forest Green '02  4x4 is back in the driveway !
james21

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: 06/25/15 10:35 pm »

Thanks for the offer Mark, and yes I still have your number Thumbs up!. Right now I may not even go down for the chevy show. I'll have to see how tomorrow goes. I got a show that I'm going to, about 1.5hrs away, and the new headers I have run hotter than the regular manifolds, so I got some wiring that is in danger of burning up. So if it makes it through tomorrow's drive then maybe I'll be ok for the 4+ hr drive out to RI or Fall River.

Avalanche 1500 BLK NFE w/ 4.56, locking Diff & 18inch wheels. MODS: Amber DRLs; Sunroof, Confer Rack; Volant Intake; MSD; NGK Iridiums; Magnaflow SS; PIAA low beams; HID Highs; Mercury Xenon 885 fogs; SOR front, WAAG rear; SS Bug Shield; Predator Dash & Grille lights, Whelen Strobes & TIR3s.
Newest Mod: 2nd Black Stealth Bumper; PC Xterrain; RCD 6", Rigid LED Bars front & rear; Dual Shocks.

She's All Modded out.
Avlanch0251
CAFCNA 2016 Premium Member

An American Revolution

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 06/26/15 02:54 am »

I cant blame ya there James , that is a long ride for you.   Been watching the weather here also, Sundays not looking to good anyway, but this is New England, you know how that gos, just gonna hafta wait n see.

2008 Granite Blue Metallic . LT, 2LT, Bug deflector, vent shades and Amber's. Westin Bull Bar , Stock chrome five spoke 20s, and a custom one of a kind , AV/Transformer/E-3 receiver cover.   My first Av., the Forest Green '02  4x4 is back in the driveway !
james21

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: 06/26/15 11:00 am »

I can't remember if the chevy show is rain or shine, I'm thinking with the vendors and stereo equipment, they'll probably cancel if it's gonna rain.

She's All Modded out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: