Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/24/17 07:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Club Member seen in NH!  (Read 2559 times)
ARMYtango

Drink water and Drive on!

Awards
« on: 07/23/15 04:11 am »

Hey all...

I just picked up my step-son at the airport yesterday from his visit with his father in Manchester, NH.

On the way home (while he was driving MY Avalanche) he told me he saw a red cladded Avy with a yellow club decal in the back window while he was up there...

Who was it??

'04 Z66 WBH, AVS bug shield, AVS rain guards, BOSE sound system w/6-disk CD changer, 6 On-high, Sequential Bully fire strip, Amber DRL's, tinted SONAR Euro tails, Flowmaster 40 Dual Exhaust, K&N CAI, dual pillar gauge w/ GlowShift 7-color Trans Temp Gauge, low beam 6k HIDs, blue interior LEDs, LED plate lights, LED puddle lights, Halo/Projector headlights, Sail Panel LEDs, rear airbags, Aries bull bar
Duneit
CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

Never Stop Exploring

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 07/24/15 05:42 am »

Wasn't me!

2002 NFE, NO SHOW and NO GO. Just an AV.
WarWagon
CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

J.A.F.O.

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: 07/24/15 06:07 am »

Wasn't me either. My club sticker fell off a few years ago  :Smiley

2004 Z71 with a bunch of stuff added.
2007 LT with nothing added. Lease turned in 2/19/10 :-(

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy Sh**... What a ride!"
Avlanch0251
CAFCNA 2016 Premium Member

An American Revolution

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 07/25/15 04:26 am »

Wasn't me this week, but maybe next.   Headed to Maine for a few days so I'll be passing through on wed. and Fri.

2008 Granite Blue Metallic . LT, 2LT, Bug deflector, vent shades and Amber's. Westin Bull Bar , Stock chrome five spoke 20s, and a custom one of a kind , AV/Transformer/E-3 receiver cover.   My first Av., the Forest Green '02  4x4 is back in the driveway !
Fireinferno
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: 07/25/15 09:52 pm »

I was up that way but don't have the decal on it, just FF ones.
KevMack

"bought a truck, turned out to be an alien robot"

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 07/25/15 11:32 pm »

Sounds like Hot_Rods avy!

To get to the point, the person selected by the members of the Heidi Hoe Huddle, is a member who has exemplified the above qualities and is deemed worthy to Pimp the Hoe... Kevin aka Kevmack!
Kev, represent the Northeast as I have done and remember to treat Heidi right.
Frankie, #7
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: