Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/19/17 05:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any GTG's in the making?  (Read 4621 times)
Fireinferno
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

WWW Awards
« on: 07/25/15 10:02 pm »

I've been away for awhile  banghead, just got back on and don't see any gtg's posted anywhere. Does any member know if any are around in MA or NH?
ItsStopher
CAFCNA Global Moderator

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 07/26/15 02:06 pm »

Should be some soon.....  Wave

Have you heard???  The 2017 National and Avalanche Family is coming to STI..
Click Above for More Info
james21
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

What Do You Do With Your AV

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: 07/27/15 06:43 am »

I won't be organizing any white mountain cruises anymore.

Avalanche 1500 BLK NFE w/ 4.56, locking Diff & 18inch wheels. MODS: Amber DRLs; Sunroof, Confer Rack; Volant Intake; MSD; NGK Iridiums; Magnaflow SS; PIAA low beams; HID Highs; Mercury Xenon 885 fogs; SOR front, WAAG rear; SS Bug Shield; Predator Dash & Grille lights, Whelen Strobes & TIR3s.
Newest Mod: 2nd Black Stealth Bumper; PC Xterrain; RCD 6", Rigid LED Bars front & rear; Dual Shocks.

Next Mods: LA Patented AV Snorkel
Never-to-Be Mods: Duramax/Allison; SOR Rear.

She's All Modded out.
Fireinferno
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: 07/27/15 06:54 am »

Why not Jim?
Sorry I was never able to attend.
james21
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

What Do You Do With Your AV

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: 07/27/15 06:38 pm »

Well, for the most part, it's attendance, last time we did it, two other AVs came, and only two went to the top. Second thing, is my AV is 14yrs old, and just want to keep mileage and maintenance down. After my recent trip to TN for the Nats, I had an incident that almost left me stranded (brakes almost caught fire from heating up going down a steep grade from 6000ft). I will admit that the 90* air temp had something to do with it. But all in all, I revived the 'Cruise the Whites' cruise 5yrs ago, and I'm at the point where I'm ready to pass the torch, and whether it continues or dies is up to the AV members in New England. I do feel that the region is virtually dead, there has been little to no life for two years. I'm not even an official New England area member, but I've tried numerous times to start something and get no replies, or people reply but say they are busy. Whatever, I am done with the whites.

Avalanche 1500 BLK NFE w/ 4.56, locking Diff & 18inch wheels. MODS: Amber DRLs; Sunroof, Confer Rack; Volant Intake; MSD; NGK Iridiums; Magnaflow SS; PIAA low beams; HID Highs; Mercury Xenon 885 fogs; SOR front, WAAG rear; SS Bug Shield; Predator Dash & Grille lights, Whelen Strobes & TIR3s.
Newest Mod: 2nd Black Stealth Bumper; PC Xterrain; RCD 6", Rigid LED Bars front & rear; Dual Shocks.

Next Mods: LA Patented AV Snorkel
Never-to-Be Mods: Duramax/Allison; SOR Rear.

She's All Modded out.
Duneit
CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

Never Stop Exploring

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 07/28/15 04:50 am »

As a member of the 14 year old AV group I agree with the mileage and maintenance. I threw out a few ideas local
to me with that in mind. My family has always enjoyed the "Whites" even though we could not attend all of them.
James, we much appreciate your "unofficial" New England member attendance and the revival of the "Whites". We visit the Knack frequently and the memories of those GTG's are always talked about. It was my first GTG in 2003, where you gave me my ambers. Thanks James.
Onward through the fog,
Dave

2002 NFE, NO SHOW and NO GO. Just an AV.
KevMack

"bought a truck, turned out to be an alien robot"

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 09/30/15 01:27 pm »

Where is Marc with his favorite Hooters GTG? LOL

To get to the point, the person selected by the members of the Heidi Hoe Huddle, is a member who has exemplified the above qualities and is deemed worthy to Pimp the Hoe... Kevin aka Kevmack!
Kev, represent the Northeast as I have done and remember to treat Heidi right.
Frankie, #7
ItsStopher
CAFCNA Global Moderator

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 10/11/15 03:41 pm »

GTG @ Sonic <--- link

Have you heard???  The 2017 National and Avalanche Family is coming to STI..
Click Above for More Info
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: