• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Woodward Druise Cruise August 12-15, 2015 anyone interested.

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
425585_10150637884624350_748769056_n.jpg

This should be interesting, can go tell it's Woodward Dream Cruise week. :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=st-eYDSlbqc

Attachments

• gasmonkey.GIF
    gasmonkey.GIF
    33.3 KB · Views: 85
Flint Assembly Open House is August 11 so you can tour the truck plant Dream Cruise Week

https://www.facebook.com/UawGmSummerfest

I'm in the midst of working 17 of 19 days,... I will be nowhere near the factory that week.

You know I'll be somewhere around Dream Cruise all week.

MS03 2500 said:
You know I'll be somewhere around Dream Cruise all week.

I have the week off so let's keep in touch  (y) 

I might be interested in the Silverdome thing but not my plant tour.  :B:

My girlfriends truck will be in the shop about then... Not sure why she even has backup sensors.. this is the third thing I know of that she has backed into since she bought her silverado... 

Would be cool to go if I can but not sure...

Rodney

Well if she wants to meet about a million car and trucks fans she should be there. It's not for everybody it's for true car lovers of all years.

It's all week long so if you want stop by Thursday or Friday shoot me a PM.

Still trying to see if anyone wants to meet up. I'll be there most of the week.

Wednesday to Friday !3 mile and Woodward, Saturday in Pontiac.

www.facebook.com/WoodwardDreamCruise

www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/

I am currently disassembling the bed of my truck so we shall see... For some near future projects I want to see whats behind the cladding and bed lining.

Also going to paint the cladding while I have it off...

Rodney

If anyone is planning to come to the silverdome next wednesday you need to fill this out and print it. Quickly

http://woobox.com/jg46d5

This time is coming up fast and I seem to be pulling my truck more apart so I don't think I will be able to make it. My GF's truck will be in the shop getting repaired from an incident where she thought the beep of the backing assist was it telling her about her seatbelt and she backed into a pole...

So if we came out it would be in a rental and I have work to do...

I went the the Woodward cruise back in maybe 2000. Was a great event. Were venders every where and lots of car related demos and such. Lots of old cool cars. I even did a burn out without getting a ticket... (Only tried once.. Didn't want to push my luck. I didn't see any cops but they had them on bicycles, motorcycles, on foot and in vehicles.)

Haven't been back to one since but would love to go. How do they compare to years past?

Rodney

Wish I could, but already got commitments all week so, next time I guess.

Not a problem Rodney and James the event for Wednesday was soldout about a hour after they opened the ticket sales. I go every year so next year is good for me.

redheadedrod said:
I went the the Woodward cruise back in maybe 2000.

Haven't been back to one since but would love to go. How do they compare to years past?

After it's inception in 1995 and initial growing pains the Woodward Dream Cruise quickly settled into what it became by 2000. I'm not sure how you compare years as it's always changing, your experience depends on where you're at on Woodward at any particular time on Saturday.

One way it's changed is satellite events, Flint added Back To The Bricks in 2004 as an alternative to the Saturday gridlock in Woodward traffic. Tune-Up Parties aka smaller car shows/cruises are popping up more frequently in weeks or even months before the actual cruise.  :drive:

Back to the Bricks to bring 'Hot Rod High,' Buick concept cars in 11th year

Back