AVALANCHE
Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
01/17/18 09:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi all ... happier now ... we have a replacement !! 2005 with 216,000 km on it  (Read 9269 times)
ramsinga

Love the Av

Awards
« on: 08/14/15 02:57 PM »

What a time.  One of our neighbors hit our 2003, and insurance wrote it off  We had a call just before leaving to return our rental call and the result is :

This made my day ... now to safety and e-test to get it on the road.  I hope to clean up and do some work ( ie./ cladding ) in the near future.

http://imgur.com/a/DyWoY

Pain Warrior and Av Fanatic
ronthehandymanga
CAFCNA 2017 Premium Member

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 08/14/15 03:32 PM »

Thumbs up!

02 Indigo blue Avalanche K2500
03 K2500 LT Suburban, work truck
69 CST 396 Fleetside long PU
68 Chevelle SS 396
Code Orange (formerly movieman)

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 08/24/15 08:26 AM »

Nice to hear.  Glad things worked out alright.

2007 Sunburst Orange LTZ (everything but the DVD player & rear camera)
2002 Indigo Blue Z71 (traded in 2006 w/ ~80,000 Km)
1995 Purple Camaro Z28
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: