• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

polowally

Hello all!
Long time Tahoe owner and first time Avalanche owner. I just wanted to introduce myself.  I just purchased a 2003 Z71 Avalanche w/o cladding.  Black with the dark pewter interior.  I live in Lakewood, Washington.  I am looking forward to meeting you all and getting your advice on things to do to and with my Avy. :wave:

:welcome: polowally

We didn't have much luck with get club togethers this year. As the holidays get closer, it will be even more difficult for folks to find time to attend. Hunting season is here as well.

There was mention of maybe we should do a Bass Pro Shops GTG in Tacoma since we have never done that location. If so, I think the last weekend of this month might be possible.

I'm live in the next neighborhood over in U.P..

polowally  :wave:  :welcome:

chadstr you are back (y)

Nice to see another Washington member.  I have been away from the board for a while but I am back.  Hopefully there will be a couple GTG's in 2016.

Z66Modder said:
Hey John!  :wave:

I was thinking about you the other day.  I was working under the Avalanche and the bottom of the window wash fluid bottle said Z066. :D

Working on installing a little lift so I can fit my new tires, we need to have a GTG soon so I can show them off. 

Back