Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/19/17 05:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brought the trophy home to the New England Region where it belongs!  (Read 2060 times)
SMcD

Awards
« on: 09/25/15 08:54 am »

Yes friends, I am pleased to announce that I am the winner of Photo Comp #66, after a hard fought battle with another member from Texas. The polls were open late into the night to accommodate all those waiting in line, but after all the votes were counted, I was able to eke out a narrow margin of victory! (7 to 5). So the big, giant trophy is home in New England, and here it shall stay!

2007 Avalanche LTZ
"Turnpike Warrior Princess"
Notre Dame Blue
blu_fuz

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 09/25/15 09:06 am »

I'm not from Texas!  Big laughter with tears

Congrats on your win  Thumbs up!

SMcD

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 09/28/15 09:31 am »

I thought the Texas edition was not valid outside the Lone Star State, sorry!

2007 Avalanche LTZ
Notre Dame Blue
blu_fuz

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 09/28/15 09:43 am »

I'm happy another Bermuda blue took the win!

Duneit
CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

Never Stop Exploring

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 09/29/15 06:06 am »

Yes friends, I am pleased to announce that I am the winner of Photo Comp #66, after a hard fought battle with another member from Texas. The polls were open late into the night to accommodate all those waiting in line, but after all the votes were counted, I was able to eke out a narrow margin of victory! (7 to 5). So the big, giant trophy is home in New England, and here it shall stay!

Congrats, Actually, it was here in NE for 2 in a row. I won the on previous comp to yours.

2002 NFE, NO SHOW and NO GO. Just an AV.
4x4dreamer
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

Have you checked your local GTG thread?

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: 09/29/15 06:49 am »

Congrats!

I've won a couple of those competitions. 

I always manage to forget about them until its time to vote.  Big laughter with tears

Have you heard???  The 2017 National and Avalanche Family is coming to STI..
Click Banner Above for More Info
KevMack

"bought a truck, turned out to be an alien robot"

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 09/30/15 12:48 pm »

Congrates! I won one a while ago and I been MIA alot lately. Keep up the good work.

To get to the point, the person selected by the members of the Heidi Hoe Huddle, is a member who has exemplified the above qualities and is deemed worthy to Pimp the Hoe... Kevin aka Kevmack!
Kev, represent the Northeast as I have done and remember to treat Heidi right.
Frankie, #7
SpottyJ
CAFCNA Global Moderator

This is SpottyJ

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: 10/01/15 05:30 am »

Nice job; let me know if you need help building a trophy case!

03' Z-71:  Drk Grn Met: Drv Conv Pckg, XM, OnStar, Sunroof, 10-way Heat Lthr Seats, Bose, Assist Steps, GND Effects Pckg, Roof Rack, Trlr Pckg, MODS: Maglite, Hardwire RADAR, Wheel Well Plug, WeatherTech Bug Shield, Bowtie by "Carriles", Silverstars-Fog/DRL/Signals, Rod Mod Remote Tailgate Lock, Zaino, HIDs in Lows.
SMcD

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 10/01/15 05:47 am »

Thanks SpottyJ, but I 'm planning an entire trophy wing to my palatial estate.
(After that oil well I'm drilling outside Worcester gushes, of course!)

2007 Avalanche LTZ
Notre Dame Blue
Bonzie

Awards
« Reply #9 on: 10/29/15 05:40 am »

Let me know how that oil well works out for you. I'm ready to drill as soon as someone tells me it's worth a damn in Worcester County.    

Congratulations on the win

07 LTZ - Summit White

Mods... Amber DRL, K&N, 10" Rockford Fosgate T1 Subwoofer, Bermuda Black IPCW tails and matching chmsl, AVS rain guards and bug deflector, Flowmaster muffler, 3.5" exhaust tip,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: