• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Brought the trophy home to the New England Region where it belongs!

SMcD

Yes friends, I am pleased to announce that I am the winner of Photo Comp #66, after a hard fought battle with another member from Texas. The polls were open late into the night to accommodate all those waiting in line, but after all the votes were counted, I was able to eke out a narrow margin of victory! (7 to 5). So the big, giant trophy is home in New England, and here it shall stay!

SMcD said:
Yes friends, I am pleased to announce that I am the winner of Photo Comp #66, after a hard fought battle with another member from Texas. The polls were open late into the night to accommodate all those waiting in line, but after all the votes were counted, I was able to eke out a narrow margin of victory! (7 to 5). So the big, giant trophy is home in New England, and here it shall stay!

Congrats, Actually, it was here in NE for 2 in a row. I won the on previous comp to yours.

Congrats!

I've won a couple of those competitions.  >:D

I always manage to forget about them until its time to vote.  :laugh:

Nice job; let me know if you need help building a trophy case!

Thanks SpottyJ, but I 'm planning an entire trophy wing to my palatial estate.
(After that oil well I'm drilling outside Worcester gushes, of course!)

Let me know how that oil well works out for you. I'm ready to drill as soon as someone tells me it's worth a damn in Worcester County.   >:D  

Congratulations on the win

Back