• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

I am glad that I can be a member here today!

King of Red Lions

Glad to be with all of you fellow avalanche club members and drivers today. Probably not even a month ago a jeep pulled out from sonic crossing all four lanes and hit my truck. No my truck is not destroyed but his jeep was totaled he hit my quarter panel and dented the steel underneath it he was traveling over 30 mph and yeah you wont notice the plastic is damaged unless I told you though the steel underneath is very well dented up. I am proud to announce that even though he hit me I am still obligated to be a member of this club today because my avalanche held strong kept its grip while his jeep slung all the way into the grass on the other side of the 4 lane road, thank god there was a building further away and no ditch so he wasn't hurt. I just pulled over made sure everything was alright called the cops got it all situated and then drove home like nothing even happened I love my over protective avalanche and I am glad to still have it today though it is its fault for being so strong and sturdy.

I AM PROUD OF CHEVY AV'S AND I AM A PROUD OWNER OF ONE THAT IS WHY MY CHEVY LIVES ON AND I AM ABLE TO BE A MEMBER HERE TODAY BECAUSE IT SURVIVED WITH LITTLE DAMAGE, my god the might of the av's since it survived I was able to say I still own one and I can be a member here I am also proud to know all of you great AV owners that god for my trucks strength that I was allowed to become one of you. Thank you to my Avalanche, The King of Red Lions.

Glad to hear!

And great to see someone so enthusiastic about the AV!!!!!! It really warms the heart  :love: (y)

Man I am honored to be a part of this club in specific, to be a part of a club that shares something similar means everything to me knowing that we have events. Even though we might not be a very fortunate club when it comes to doing trips and such I do not care I am in full support and I will support (US) to try to raise money so we can have more get togethers and so forth. God being a part of an actual club that isn't full of people that you will never see and is an actual thing around the U.S. with real meetings man I AM PROUD.

Back