• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Lift kit Installation in Tampa area?

reddeadg8

Hey guys i am new to this site and to Avalanche's, including lift kits.  I am planning to add a BDS or Fabtech 6" lift to a 2006 Avalanche 1500 4x4 and I am looking for a quality shop for the install.  Does anyone know of a shop in/around the Tampa or Ocala FL areas?

???  A week and no response.  either this forum is a disappointment or there are no recommended shops........

The Florida site used to be more active, maybe someone from Tampa will see this and post. I'm in the Orlando area so I am unable to recommend one over there.

Brian

I am not sure about the Tampa area. I just moved to Naples from Atlanta. I did find a shop here in Naples that seems pretty good. I havent used them yet but their work is recommended by everyone in the area and it is clean. Wicked Customs.

Most of those good kits are able to be put on in your driveway so I doubt many professional mechanics could screw it up.

Back