• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Help Needed!

King of Red Lions

I bought a ram air cowl induction hood for my Av a while back and today I went to drop it off to get painted. I should have waited until I had a design in mind and pardon my language but I shouldnt have half assed a design on it because I was so eager to get it painted. I have until monday to make an offical design. My truck is victory red and its secondary main color is black. So guys draw, sketch, or computer make my design. It is in my club members hands now I trust you. The hood I bought is for cladded and looks like this: http://www.carolinaclassictrucks.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/hoods/keyparts/0856-042H.jpg

I would love for the majority of the hood to be red but I also want black stripes between the air ram and where the hood comes up in the first level like the drop offs on each side of a regular chevy hood. Also on the side of  the cowl I want a cool custom design like where most cowl hoods say 5.3 V8. Also I want the top of the air ram to have a custom design to whether its a split between the red with a black line or anything. Please help me before monday.

Back