• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

After 4 years, a new avy!

Aerohokie

SM 2020
PM 2017
Hey guys, in 2010 we were blessed with our second baby. Unfortunately the 06 Z71 wasn't cutting it for a family vehicle and was traded in on a 'Burban. For 4 years I have missed my avy, but couldn't afford another until now! This coming Saturday I pick her up and I can't wait! I found a 2002 Z71 with 207k and a rebuilt trans in excellent shape! Next stop, bolt ons and then a 6.0 or turbo 5.3. Either way, I will have any avy again!

I knew I would, so I kept the ram air hood and JL midgate as well as a few other parts. I will post pics once I get her!

Dave

my 05 is close to 250K, just started driving it again last week after sitting for almost a year changed fluids and it fired right up.

Hard to stay away from those avalanches!! I've had one since 2009 and beat the hell out of it and it just kept on ticking. Finally it got to the point where it needed more work than I wanted to put into it some sold it to a friends and almost bought a ford ranger!! I know shame on me for even considering it! Luckily my grandfather decided to sell me his 04 with only 157000 Kms on it!! I'm hoping in a few years I will be able to pick up a black diamond once the prices have started to go down on them!

Back