• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

37's on a 2004 Z71 w/ a 6 inch RCX and levelling kit?

AvVortecZ71

Hey all, I made the decision I'm taking my AV to the skies. My goal is to be on 37's, but I just need to know if I will be able to fit them.

Truck is a 2004 Z71, with lift keys and 2" coil spacers in the rear. The keys have about .5"-.75" left of adjustment. As far as my rims go, I am currently running 17x9 Fuel Mavericks, with a -12mm offset, and 4.5" backspacing. Truck currently sits on 285/70/17 Wrangler Duratracs with no issues with rubbing.

The truck will be getting the following: 6" Rough Country lift kit, either 4.56 or 4.88 gears, and tires. The question being what tire will I fit.

I really really really want 37s. Alltogether, it would be up to 9" of lift in the front, and 8" in the rear. With my rims and that lift setup, would I be able to cram those suckers underneath? I would have no problem trimming any plastic, don't really want to get into trimming metal. Id trim all the plastic that needs to come off though.

Ive searched far and wide for people with the same lift setup as me and what they decided to go with, but I couldn't find a single thread. If you know of any, or any people with my same lift, please let me know! Thank you in advance fellas!

Back