• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Bose sound system with DVD, how many here has it?

Burrd

The Bose sound system sounds good, I don't use the DVD much but it's nice on long trips, how many here have that option?

If you're talking about the DVD for the rear seats, one of my '05 has it and the other '05 doesn't. We've had the one with it for a little over three years after I flew to Utah to buy it from a site member. We've never used it as all the kids are out of the house.

My '05 has the DVD, great for the kids on those road trips, although thinking about installing an Android car stereo to replace the factory stereo. I love the stock radio with the 6 disk in the head unit. Not sure how I would tie in the rear DVD to an aftermarket radio but I'm sure there is a way....

I have the bose system with the DVD player package and I personally have put a aftermarket headunit. Only works with the headphones now and not through the speakers but hey cant have everything.

I got the bose with the CD changer. I quickly swapped that out for an aftermarket DVD with drop-down screen. Both sound excellent.  Of course, nothing sounds worse than my '00 Jetta TDI with stock stereo.

I have the Bose Premium Sound with 6 cd changer. Not too shabby sounding.

Back