• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

OK. It looks like the move is going to happen.

Old No.7 Avalanche

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2006
Hey y'all
It looks like I'm finally making the move to Tennessee finally, I tried last summer but it didn't happen.
We are starting to get the ball rolling and if this happen, I'll probably look to get a couple of members if they can help to unload, (then we party after).
I would like to keep this thread open as it unfolds and keeping everyone up to date.

It will be in the Maryville, Alcoa, Knoxville area.
Thanks
Frankie #7

Gonna be right in my area.  :wave: Any idea when your gonna move? I can't say for sure how much longer I'm gonna be here though.

Were trying to aim for the summer (as to not interrupt the kids school schedule), but i may shoot down there prior (figure May possibly).
I have an in with KAT (Knoxville Area Transit).

Good ole K town, been there a couple of times.

Let us know how everything works out, I have a few friends in Kingston that I visit every once in a while.

Tagging this to see how it works out. We go down to Maggie Valley every year on the bike and may actually get to meet up with you if it works out this year.

If you're moving to Knoxville, be sure you know EVERY WORD, to Rocky Top, and be sure you know when to add the "whoo".  Also, it would probably be a good idea to visit the fine folks at Bradley's on Kingston Pike or the World's Fair plaza to take care of the wife's sweet tooth and such!

Back