• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

White face gauges in cluster. Who has them?

thumpinbass

Guess I have this in the right area. 

Since I need some work done on my cluster with the servos, I am thinking of getting it customized with blue needles and a new overlay along with adding a temp gauge to it. 

I was thinking of a white face overlay for the gauges but wanted to see if anyone could show me a pic of what it looks like to see if it's something that I would like. 

I am going with the LED conversion blue along with blue needles so far.  Still deciding other factors. 

Any pics would be great. 

I did the servo repair thru this guy on Ebay: 
http://www.ebay.com/sch/jethound1/m.html?ssPageName=&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2654

Took about a week & they did a great job. I had no problems running the truck without the gauges for that week. I had him upgrade to the blue LEDs, plus they cleaned & polished everything up so it looked like new again. I stayed with the more conventional looking black background & orange needles.

Something else to consider while your doing the gauges is all the other dash lights too. There are 3 pods on the left of the steering wheel, the heater/AC controls, stereo & steering wheel itself. Plus, this is a good time to add the trans temp gauge if you ever use your Av for towing.

Here is mine if I do the picture thing right...

Not the best shot, but they really look cool and the back lighting is a very cool shade of blue..  They look
awesome at night...

(y)

I have white face with blue LED's but have white needles that I need to get swapped out.. If you check out my build thread I believe I have pictures in it. (Look for knight rider thread)

Rodney

Thanks for the pic and info from everyone.  I also will be doing the other lights as the funds come and I am also adding the tranny temp gauge also. 

Not sure if I like the white face gauges or not.  Have to think about that one. 

They make a lot of different gauge faces I have a blue one with silver needles and a stainless steel one with blue needle.

www.usspeedo.com

Little late but here's mine.
gua_zpsjb09piuo.jpg

And by the way, since the original gauges went to crap while I'm deployed, my freakin' awesome wife swapped this one herself.

Back