• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Intalling bluetooth 2007 Avalanche possible?

jedorr07

I bought a 2007 LT yesterday. It has the steering wheel controls for onstar but not for connecting my phone via buetooth. What would be required to leave it factory with bluetooth capabilities? It couldn't be just as simple as new steering wheel controls can it?

First welcome to the site!
I think in some older threads some members got Bluetooth adapters called something like "Bluefusion"? or other brand names. You might want to contact customer service at www.crutchfield.com they are very helpful and with more info they could find the right adapter or wiring harness to get you what you want.
Hope you have many happy and safe miles in your AV too.......

I know this is an old thread but I installed VCIM part number 25990227 and now I have factory bluetooth. You have to cut the flanges off and loose onstar.

I just went through this for my '04 and appended Mike's post here: http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,116579.0.html

Back