• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Ideas for the Southern Regional 2004

dsw7311

SM 2004
SM 2003
He gang any ideas for the Southern Regionals for next year? I would like to see something in maybe Big Bend or Colorado, but of course we are all open to suggestions. We might as well start brainstroming now and get something really good going. (y) Here is one of my suggestions Lake City, Colorado

Dave02Z66 said:
Hey gang any ideas for the Southern Regionals for next year?

I don't care where it is... just no more cops! ;) Lake City sounds nice... I have an idea :0: How about a different town each day for the duration of the event?

Talk is stirring again about A Southern Regional for September, date and locating to be determined. SOmeone recently mentions Palo Duro Canyon in the Texas Pan Handle. What are your opinions?

Ok Plans are being made for September 10-12 in Palo Dura Canyon in the texas Panhandle stay tuned for further details

ok a whole section dedicated to the Southern Regional 2004 has been started. Information and planning is here

Back