• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

April 9 Helen and the Deer Lodge!

ericb

Ok guys and gals, I'm up for about anything here around my house so let's get it going. If you want to make a weekend out of it, that's great too! Let me know what you'd like to do! We can be super simple or we can plan a day full, your choice!  Either way, let's get something started!

I'm interested. I'm deployed and coming home next month. And cant wait to drive my truck again (and hang out with my family, lol).

mikeyjm1 said:
I'm interested. I'm deployed and coming home next month. And cant wait to drive my truck again (and hang out with my family, lol).

Thanks for serving!!  And thanks to your family for their sacrifices too! 

GHP doesn't like my tint. I can't enter the state without getting a ticket.

Viper said:
Lower them down, then they will not see them :laugh:

Tried that many, many times. Cant roll down the rear window or the tinted windshield.

grnxnam said:
Tried that many, many times. Cant roll down the rear window or the tinted windshield.
Well hopefully we will see you in the fall as it will be much closer to the border.

No slow death MEDICO, it's on! Just talked to a couple of other guys I haven't seen in a while, and they are trying to make plans to attend as well! 

Sorry for no updates the last coup,e of weeks, been getting adjusted to this Grand pa thing! 

If you plan on being their for breakfast at Hofer's, let me know. He needs a count so he can save us room.

Ok, so far I have

Rontgehandyman +1
Viper
MEDICO
Eric B
Avagal
Big L
AvCop (yep! He says he's coming!!!)
mikeyjm1 (maybe)
Moosc (he never says he will be there but he always makes it!)

Who's next?

MEDICO said:
So.... Are we going to met up at Hofer House... Time? .... Or hook up later in the day?

Good question, It is this next weekend.  ???

EricB said:
Once you get north, I can help you with those guys. I know several.  :laugh:
it's official.  I'm working next weekend.

Does 9 at Hofer's work for everybody? We need to get a count so they can be ready for us too!

Back