• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

anyone with the EDGE Evolution CS2?

archaicguy

Hey guys,
  I'm looking at purchasing one of these programmers and want to make sure that it is capable of disabling the AFM on my 07 before I buy. Any other input on this product that you can add is also appreciated.
Thank you

I have a Diablo programmer, so I can't speak to the EDGE.  I do love the Diablo because in addition to what most others have, there's some user manual adjustment for fuel trims, WOT fuel and WOT  spark.  It's the only handheld I've come across that does all three in addition to typical standard features.  (SCT will apparently do spark, but nothing I saw for fuel).  Plus if you decide to work with a tuner that has Diablosport CMR professional tuning software.  (Custom tunes can also be uploaded with SCT, as long as you work with a tuner that has their professional software).

Hopefully someone with Edge experience can chime in how they like it.  As for the Edge disabling the AFM, see the last statement in the features list here:
http://edgeproducts.com/products/gas-evolution-cs2-85350/

Just my 2 cents,
I still need to get rid of my old Diablo Predator since I don't use it anymore. But if something went horribly wrong in the world where I couldn't have an actual tune and had to go back to a handheld, it would only be from Diablo. They just have the best support and adjustability.

I have the EDGE CS2, but I purchased it through Nelson Performance and he started with a basic tune then its an email for a tune change. Wanted to adjust my shift points. Emailed and installed easy, anything custom, not a choice of three modes.

Back