• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GM Heritage Center GTG TBD

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
I'm putting out this feeler  to see if anyone wants to come for another visit.

The link below was the last one I did.

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,143170.0.html

When? This is the same thing you were going to do last year but the other group cancelled right?

My GF is bugging me about going out there to go to Ikea and bring a friend or two of hers. Drop her off and then I go my "truck thing".

The interior in my truck is torn apart while I upgrade the stereo between homework so if it comes up soon I might have to take the CTS-4. Which was a slight upgrade for my winter beater from the Cavalier... ;)

Right now I'm thinking in June. If I get enough interest I'll go ahead and set it up.

I am in this year as long as I can get the weekend off! I start my Pharmacy Internship in the middle of May sometime

I kick myself everyday for not coming up in 2014  :E: So I want to make it happen this year!

4x4dreamer said:
I am in this year as long as I can get the weekend off! I start my Pharmacy Internship in the middle of May sometime

I kick myself everyday for not coming up in 2014  :E: So I want to make it happen this year!

Let us know which weekend you can get off, I want to keep it as a Avalanche only GTG,

MS03 2500 said:
Let us know which weekend you can get off, I want to keep it as a Avalanche only GTG,

I put in my vacation request last night for almost every Friday off starting May 20 including all weekends Saturday is scheduled. It should be approved by March 7 so I'll have every weekend off in June unless the schedule changes.

OK it will probably be in March after the Auto Show circuit, that I will pick a final date.

Im in school until the last week in April and can't afford to take a day off so I won't be able to go until end of April.

redheadedrod said:
Im in school until the last week in April and can't afford to take a day off so I won't be able to go until end of April.  

I'm working 2 out of 3 Fri/Sat nights thru May 7 then should be clear with many 4 day work weeks.

I feel like a kid waiting for summer vacation or a young man anticipating graduating high school or finishing my 3 year contract in the Army. Only I get the added perk of paid Fridays off and can still work those $500 Saturdays but don't have to.

Graduations are going to be a problem with having it in June, allot of folks will be busy in June.

MS03 2500 said:

I won't be able to put in at this point since it hasn't started, but when it does, if the date is picked I will include that in the weekends I really cant work.

They seemed very lenient, so it shouldn't be an issue. 

Guess I have enough interest to pursue setting it up again, I'll  contacting the museum next week.

For me finals are last week in April... Not sure if the weekend of April 30th works but might be late enough anyone in college isn't still in college but early enough not to get in the way of graduations.

Rodney

It should be about another week

What do you folks think about June 4. No promises on the date.

MS03 2500 said:
What do you folks think about June 4. No promises on the date.

I think June 4 is a field goal  :notworthy: 

I have the four Fridays before and after that weekend off meaning they can't make me work those Saturdays. I'm pretty much clear after Sat. May 7 although my vacation Fridays won't be official until later this week.

It should work for me. I will be off rotation, and will have started my internship, but I am sure I can ask ahead and see if I can get that particular Saturday off.

Don't forget to share on the facebook page when you get a set date in mind!

Or even to gauge interest.

Back