• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Good seat covers

spidey

Since I am keeping my Avy for a long time, wanted to get some seat covers.  Have tried two different kinds so far from local auto parts stores, and just not feeling them.  Mostly because they are universal fit.

More worried about front seats than back, but would do the back as well if I could find ones for Avys that split.

Any tips, ideas, experiences would be great

Wet Okoles are the only ones I've ever seen custom fit. But I've never had them. I'd rather just pay to have them reupholstered in 10 or 15 yrs. My 05 seats still look great now.

AirJunky said:
Wet Okoles are the only ones I've ever seen custom fit. But I've never had them. I'd rather just pay to have them reupholstered in 10 or 15 yrs. My 05 seats still look great now.

Anyone use the Cover King ones from Costo.  Seem to be Custom made to fit for the vehicle.  They have Neopren and Veloci-Vent.

Seeing if anyone has had experience with them

spidey said:
Anyone use the Cover King ones from Costo.  Seem to be Custom made to fit for the vehicle.  They have Neopren and Veloci-Vent.

Seeing if anyone has had experience with them
I think Dakotawik has Cover king

check out coverking's website.. they have an army of different ones that are custom fit... they look really good and I am considering buying them myself..  They even tell you certain ones fit better than others (I assume based on the material)...

intricate451 said:
check out coverking's website.. they have an army of different ones that are custom fit... they look really good and I am considering buying them myself..  They even tell you certain ones fit better than others (I assume based on the material)...

Can only get certain sets through Costco, and what I do like is that you dont like them, take them back locally and done.  Buy direct from Cover King, have to pay duty, exchange and any other fees the border likes to throw in.

Just seeing if anyone has the Neoprene and how they like them

spidey said:
Just seeing if anyone has the Neoprene and how they like them

That's the Wet Okoles I mentioned above. Lots of reviews online. Basically their just like a wet suit, fade in the sun, and smell funky when they get wet.

AirJunky said:
That's the Wet Okoles I mentioned above. Lots of reviews online. Basically their just like a wet suit, fade in the sun, and smell funky when they get wet.

So if thats the case, why are they so expensive.  Or is your post sarcasm?

AirJunky said:
Yea, you got me. You should buy some.

Now, THAT is sarcasm!

No any Neoprene ones are no good.  Im just looking for some help is all. 

Back