Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
09/24/17 10:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New England to Nationals!!! July 21st-24th  (Read 3726 times)
KevMack
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

"bought a truck, turned out to be an alien robot"

Awards
« on: 03/14/16 12:46 pm »

Is anyone in the NE group going to NC for nationals this year? I am looking into going this year myself and if I work it out, it would be great to see some of you guys with me so we can hold it down for Pats Nation! LOL... but check out the link, it looks like a cool time....

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/board,309.0.html

To get to the point, the person selected by the members of the Heidi Hoe Huddle, is a member who has exemplified the above qualities and is deemed worthy to Pimp the Hoe... Kevin aka Kevmack!
Kev, represent the Northeast as I have done and remember to treat Heidi right.
Frankie, #7
ARMYtango

Drink water and Drive on!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 03/14/16 12:51 pm »

Ha! I can tell you that a raised New Englander who now lives in NC will be there...lol

::This Guy::   Thumbs up!

'04 Z66 WBH, AVS bug shield, AVS rain guards, BOSE sound system w/6-disk CD changer, 6 On-high, Sequential Bully fire strip, Amber DRL's, tinted SONAR Euro tails, Flowmaster 40 Dual Exhaust, K&N CAI, dual pillar gauge w/ GlowShift 7-color Trans Temp Gauge, low beam 6k HIDs, blue interior LEDs, LED plate lights, LED puddle lights, Halo/Projector headlights, Sail Panel LEDs, rear airbags, Aries bull bar
Ridejib

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 03/16/16 09:45 am »

thinking about heading down from Boston
SMcD

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 03/26/16 09:54 am »

I work two jobs, so it will be kind of a late decision for me, but I really would like to go.

2007 Avalanche LTZ
"Turnpike Warrior Princess"
Notre Dame Blue
Avlanch0251
CAFCNA 2016 Premium Member

An American Revolution

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 03/26/16 11:11 am »

I have myself on the maybe list.

2008 Granite Blue Metallic . LT, 2LT, Bug deflector, vent shades and Amber's. Westin Bull Bar , Stock chrome five spoke 20s, and a custom one of a kind , AV/Transformer/E-3 receiver cover.   My first Av., the Forest Green '02  4x4 is back in the driveway !
james21

What Do You Do With Your AV

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: 03/26/16 08:05 pm »

It be great to see you guys down there

Avalanche 1500 BLK NFE w/ 4.56, locking Diff & 18inch wheels. MODS: Amber DRLs; Sunroof, Confer Rack; Volant Intake; MSD; NGK Iridiums; Magnaflow SS; PIAA low beams; HID Highs; Mercury Xenon 885 fogs; SOR front, WAAG rear; SS Bug Shield; Predator Dash & Grille lights, Whelen Strobes & TIR3s.
Newest Mod: 2nd Black Stealth Bumper; PC Xterrain; RCD 6", Rigid LED Bars front & rear; Dual Shocks.

Next Mods: LA Patented AV Snorkel
Never-to-Be Mods: Duramax/Allison; SOR Rear.

She's All Modded out.
Duneit
CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

Never Stop Exploring

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 03/28/16 05:56 am »

We won't be able to make that journey. Sad

2002 NFE, NO SHOW and NO GO. Just an AV.
james21

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: 03/29/16 06:33 pm »

Ah come on it's only double what I drive to come out to NH for the whites cruise Just kidding

Avalanche 1500 BLK NFE w/ 4.56, locking Diff & 18inch wheels. MODS: Amber DRLs; Sunroof, Confer Rack; Volant Intake; MSD; NGK Iridiums; Magnaflow SS; PIAA low beams; HID Highs; Mercury Xenon 885 fogs; SOR front, WAAG rear; SS Bug Shield; Predator Dash & Grille lights, Whelen Strobes & TIR3s.
Newest Mod: 2nd Black Stealth Bumper; PC Xterrain; RCD 6", Rigid LED Bars front & rear; Dual Shocks.

She's All Modded out.
Duneit

Never Stop Exploring

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 03/31/16 05:53 am »

Ah come on it's only double what I drive to come out to NH for the whites cruise Just kidding

The ol girl (AV not wife) would make it there and back but I am scheduling rot repair and paint.

james21

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: 03/31/16 08:49 am »

I hear you on that, I got to get the right rear quarter panel off and re done. above the rear wheel the paint has been bubbling for more than a year.

She's All Modded out.
Duneit

Never Stop Exploring

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 03/31/16 12:07 pm »

I have the same bubbling on both rears, rear rockers are spent.

james21

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: 03/31/16 03:36 pm »

I guess they are as liberal with salt in NH as they are in NY.

She's All Modded out.
Duneit

Never Stop Exploring

Awards
« Reply #12 on: 04/01/16 10:04 am »

You must remember the old Road Salt GTG's...lol. That was quite awhile ago.
We used to have GTG's for everything, even my new motor , now it's old.

KevMack

"bought a truck, turned out to be an alien robot"

Awards
« Reply #13 on: 04/01/16 11:19 am »

I'm a Maybe too right now.. but a strong maybe.

To get to the point, the person selected by the members of the Heidi Hoe Huddle, is a member who has exemplified the above qualities and is deemed worthy to Pimp the Hoe... Kevin aka Kevmack!
Kev, represent the Northeast as I have done and remember to treat Heidi right.
Frankie, #7
james21

WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: 04/02/16 08:06 pm »

You must remember the old Road Salt GTG's...lol. That was quite awhile ago.
We used to have GTG's for everything, even my new motor , now it's old.

You've had your motor replaced already? Was the first one defective?

She's All Modded out.
Duneit

Never Stop Exploring

Awards
« Reply #15 on: 04/04/16 07:00 am »

You've had your motor replaced already? Was the first one defective?

That's was quite awhile ago at 55K miles. They never found out what was wrong and GM replaced it and covered
60% of the cost out of warranty. I worked for a company that supplied GM's glass for windshields, had all my
maintenance records and told them I was a CAFCNA member. So that helped.

Avlanch0251
CAFCNA 2016 Premium Member

An American Revolution

Awards
« Reply #16 on: 05/31/16 02:15 pm »

Change that to the going list.  ..... Rooms have been booked , plans have been made.  ... Vacation request at work is the only thing left to do.

2008 Granite Blue Metallic . LT, 2LT, Bug deflector, vent shades and Amber's. Westin Bull Bar , Stock chrome five spoke 20s, and a custom one of a kind , AV/Transformer/E-3 receiver cover.   My first Av., the Forest Green '02  4x4 is back in the driveway !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: