• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New England to Nationals!!! July 21st-24th

KevMack

Is anyone in the NE group going to NC for nationals this year? I am looking into going this year myself and if I work it out, it would be great to see some of you guys with me so we can hold it down for Pats Nation! LOL... but check out the link, it looks like a cool time....

http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/board,309.0.html

Ha! I can tell you that a raised New Englander who now lives in NC will be there...lol

::This Guy::  (y)

It be great to see you guys down there

Ah come on it's only double what I drive to come out to NH for the whites cruise :kidding:

james21 said:
Ah come on it's only double what I drive to come out to NH for the whites cruise :kidding:

The ol girl (AV not wife) would make it there and back but I am scheduling rot repair and paint.

I hear you on that, I got to get the right rear quarter panel off and re done. above the rear wheel the paint has been bubbling for more than a year.

I guess they are as liberal with salt in NH as they are in NY.

You must remember the old Road Salt GTG's...lol. That was quite awhile ago.
We used to have GTG's for everything, even my new motor , now it's old.

Duneit said:
You must remember the old Road Salt GTG's...lol. That was quite awhile ago.
We used to have GTG's for everything, even my new motor , now it's old.

You've had your motor replaced already? Was the first one defective?

james21 said:
You've had your motor replaced already? Was the first one defective?

That's was quite awhile ago at 55K miles. They never found out what was wrong and GM replaced it and covered
60% of the cost out of warranty. I worked for a company that supplied GM's glass for windshields, had all my
maintenance records and told them I was a CAFCNA member. So that helped.

Avlanch0251 said:
  I have myself on the maybe list.
  Change that to the going list.  ..... Rooms have been booked , plans have been made.  ... Vacation request at work is the only thing left to do.

Back