• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

What's Up?

WE were wondering when you might show up.  :wave: How's things in So Cal?
Still raining here in Washington.  :p

SoCalCindy :welcome: back

Who's next Wildfire

I hope no one is effected by the Oroville Dam problem.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-live-updates-oroville-dam-oroville-dam-spillway-expected-to-fail-1486953074-htmlstory.html

Looks like a false alarm... lake levels are dropping, but we have more storms coming next week!  ???

Haha hey Cindy! I hope all is well with you and the family. Are you still in Banning? Im still in Murrieta but the ranch is up for sale. Moving to Idaho. Done with this stupid state.
I just popped in today for the first time in years to research an AC blend door actuator problem.
I still have my AV do you?

Well it's good to see your still alive. I drop in almost daily. Still got my AV and still loving it.
Gas prices and Distance make it hard for local GTG. Traffic is horrible with the 5Fwy being worked on.

RENORCR said:
Well it's good to see your still alive. I drop in almost daily. Still got my AV and still loving it.
Gas prices and Distance make it hard for local GTG. Traffic is horrible with the 5Fwy being worked on.

Hey Reno!
Glad to hear you still have your AV. I can't bring myself to trade mine in for anything else. It's been good to me here on the ranch.

wyotonka said:
I haven't seen you on here before, but welcome back. We just moved to Portland in October, so I am now formerly WyoTonka lol.

Yeah for years I was the biggest trouble maker on here. lol
I spend all my time on BOV sites now.

I replaced all of my front seat leather, armrest covers and driver's seat bottom foam with products from The Seat Shop.

Perfect match and fitment.

He Durwin!!

PerfectReign said:
Same with me. My son loves driving it.

My son drives mine a lot too, every chance I let him. He has been driving it for a few years mostly off road. He just turned 15 last week and has been driving it on the back roads for practice since he will be getting his permit soon.
I asked him if he wants the AV for his first car. "No way! I want your Jeep! Girls like Jeeps not Avalanches!"
He's getting a Toyota Corolla or a Prius and he is NOT getting my Jeep. lol

I want to get some new Bilstein shocks for the AV after I get the AC issues taken care of. It has 253K miles on it still on the original OEM shocks. Still rides pretty smooth too.

Back