• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Washer hose connector on cowl broken

scottnj1966

Good morning all.

I have searched and searched but cannot find the part number for the little Square block connector that the washer hose from the wiper connects to. I need to replace my broke one. The hose barb connector was brittle and broke.

I attached the only picture I could find but really just shows the location and not the actually part.

Does anyone have a layout of the components attached to the cowl or maybe the actual part. I had no idea this was going to be so difficult to track down.

Thank you

Scott

Attachments

• 348542.gif
    348542.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 56
Try these, but you may be able to buy a aftermarket nozzle I'm not sure where thou

12 Hose, Washer Pump 12487672
13 Hose, Washer Nozzle 12463086

Attachments

• washer.png
    washer.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 52
scottnj1966 said:
Good morning all.

I have searched and searched but cannot find the part number for the little Square block connector that the washer hose from the wiper connects to. I need to replace my broke one. The hose barb connector was brittle and broke.

I attached the only picture I could find but really just shows the location and not the actually part.

Does anyone have a layout of the components attached to the cowl or maybe the actual part. I had no idea this was going to be so difficult to track down.

Thank you

Scott

Did you have any luck fixing this?  My passenger side one just broke in the same spot.

I just ended up using an old piece of tubing from an old car.  There were ribs on it like a normal tube/hose splicer and it worked just fine.

This site says the same item is used on 220 different GM models 1999 til 2007 so a junk yard maybe.
https://gmpartsdb.com/genuine-part/12463086_hose.html

Good morning all.

Thank you

Scott
Just had the go on 2009 I fixed it with a pc of red spray nozzle from WD 40 can

12463086 is the part # for the hose under the cowl that the wiper arm hose push into. The plastic piece that pushes in is part of the wiper arm.

Back