• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Edge programmer for an 07???

dher

I just bought a nice used 07 LT, I had it leveled and added 305/55R20 tires. I need better MPGs. I've read that a Diablo tune can do the trick but has anyone used a programmer from Edge? They are a bit cheaper and are local. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I have a Superchips Cortex tuner that I got for my G8 GT in 2009. Superchips allows you to have 2 vehicles on the same tuner, they have an XS program that enables you to squeeze out more MPGs. I only installed it today so I have no comments. I put the performance tune on originally on the day I picked it up, but the beast was drinking gas like a Hummer H2 on a bad day. Averaging just 11.4 MPG, most of that 65-70 MPH highway driving.  :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can report back on the XS tune from Superchips in about a week.

So far the Superchips XS tune has had a big impact on fuel economy. Another 2 MPG and no really perceived change in drivability. Did a ton of short hop errands today which is Hell on fuel economy. Do note can't tow with the XS tune.

I just put a Superchips Flashpaq F5 on 2007 LTZ... disabled the AFM while I was in there..

immediately noticed improvements flashing with just the 87 tune...  When I change my tires I can adjust for that as well..

AutoAnything has 10% off right now..

Back