• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

No New Posts Since '15

EWD

I'm a new member but have been visiting this site for a couple years as a guest. Can it really be that the AZ region hasn't had a new post since 2015? I see so many great modified Avy's on the streets, there has to be more owners involved in the forums.

EWD said:
I'm a new member but have been visiting this site for a couple years as a guest. Can it really be that the AZ region hasn't had a new post since 2015? I see so many great modified Avy's on the streets, there has to be more owners involved in the forums.
I am in WY, we have practically no traffic on our board either, make sure you start tagging so we can get some western folk on the forum!  (y) and  :welcome:

Loads of folk have moved (or passed) on. When I bought my truck ten years ago, this board would get hundreds of posts per day. Now - maybe a dozen.

Kinda went dead when Todd stopped posting.

Maybe we can get it rolling again as new guys buy trucks from previous generations. Young and old alike enjoy fixing up, lifting, lowering, modding, racing, and off-roading good American trucks.

EWD said:
Maybe we can get it rolling again as new guys buy trucks from previous generations. Young and old alike enjoy fixing up, lifting, lowering, modding, racing, and off-roading good American trucks.
This is what I've been trying lately, There are "tags" that you can print off and stick under their wiper or roll them up and put them in the driver door handle. That way they can find us  :wave: I have been writing the facebook and my email on the back, just in case they have trouble logging in.
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/resources/owner_info.pdf

I do miss the days of hundreds of posts on a daily basis.  That and the GTG's.  Sadly, I just recently sold my avy for a 1 ton dually to pull the new travel trailer.  My heart is still with all the Avy Bros. here and across the nation though!  Maybe another Avy in the future, ya never know!  Cheers. 

PS-I have a member looking at my custom Midgate SubBox, but, if he doesn't buy it and anyone know anyone interested give me a shout.
PSS-I also have a tonneau cover bad I'm gonna sell, probably used it less than 1/2 a dozen times.  First $50 takes it.  A bit dusty but in great working condition.

Thanks,

M$

Here's a link on the forum from when i first got it as well as the stereo/rig that powered it.  Enjoy!

M$

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,80893.0.html

Back