• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Looking into 2-toning my AV2500

2002blackedout2500

I'm looking into vinyl wrapping my AV in the very near future. I was playing around in Photoshop and came up with some ideas. I like the 2-tone look so I'll be keeping the hood, roof, and tailgate black. Let me know what color choices you think looks good. I'm kinda leaning towards brush metal, but still on the fence about this.

I'll probably order the vinyl from Metro Restyling http://www.metrorestyling.com/:

Here are the color choices:

Brush Metal:
AV2500_brushmetal.jpg

White:
AV2500_white.jpg

Gray:
AV2500_grey.jpg

Gun Metal:
AV2500_gunmetal.jpg

Yellow:
AV2500_yellow.jpg

Red:
AV2500_red.jpg

Dark Green:
AV2500_green.jpg

Dark Blue:
AV2500_drkblue.jpg

Chrome:
AV2500_chrome.jpg

Digi Camo:
AV2500_camo.jpg

You know me... I vote yellow  >:D
I like the idea of the brushed metal look... a blue brushed metal would be slick  :B:

I like the green or camo versions......

Desert tan or OD green. It's like nature's colorful way of saying "Don't mess with my truck or I'll hit you in the face with a folding chair."

I like the desert sand with the black hood.  Mine is all black with black and green bed lined cladding.  Seeing the desert sand with the black makes me want to paint my truck again, it started life beige lol

wyotonka said:
You know me... I vote yellow  >:D
I like the idea of the brushed metal look... a blue brushed metal would be slick  :B:
x2 on the yellow which I'm sure is a shocker.  I like the gray and gunmetal too.

Back