• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Missourians

MoBlanche

I've seen at least five beautiful Avys in my area in the past week. I know they're out there. Any of you Missouri folk still active on here?

Yep, and I don't even own an Avalanche any more. There are quite a few members from the St. Louis area but very few are active any more. I'm seeing more and more original owners, like myself, that are selling their 13-15 year old Avalanches and moving on. Most of the members have kids that are growing up and they are too busy shuffling them around to get on the forum much any more.

Ahh well maybe it comes in waves. I know my '11 is still like new so it doesn't really feel like an old car at all (I mean, I just got it so it's totally new for me but you know what I mean.) I like to see what everyone is up to with their AVs.

Well, glad there's at least one member out there. Maybe I'll do the flyer thing for the Avys I see in town.

Back