• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Help finding rim

DthFrmAbv_82

I'm new to the club so I apologize if this isn't the correct place to post this. I recently purchased an 03 NFE and I am wanting to upgrade to different rims/tires. I found a set locally but the guy only has 3 and come to find out, they are off his 05 southern comfort edition. I have been searching online for another one and have had zero luck. The ones I'm looking at are the 20 inch made by southern comfort. Any help on locating one would be much appreciated!!

Yes, there were three different models, not sure why I didn't specify what one I was looking for! One of those days I guess haha. I don't have the part number, but will call the guy selling them and see if he can get it for me. In the mean time here's a link to what they look like if that helps at all. Thank you!

http://www.uniqueconceptsusa.com/catalog/item/901632?conversion=Southern%20Comfort&year=&make=&model=

good luck, they were a pretty rare part. I would try contacting UniqueConcepts directly as they were the supplier of the aftermarket parts used in the SC conversions.

Haha! Definitely going to need some luck finding one, that's for sure. I contacted unique concepts first and they didn't have any left in stock. May just have to list them on ebay or something and see if anyone else needs one. Thank you.

Back