• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2016 National GTG Items for sale

4x4dreamer

PM 2023
SM 2018
SM 2017
PM 2013
SM 2008
Who has any AV goodies that they plan on bringing to Nationals?? Post them here!!! I am sure there are those of us that have stuff that needs to go to another good home!

I have the following I will bring pending interest! I don't want to lug it down if nobody is interested.  :laugh:

I have a set of factory 20's that need refinished, I have center caps that are in great shape, but the finish on the wheels is GONE. No sensors, wheels are straight no bends.

I also have a full set of black weather tech floor mats (the heavy duty ones) one side is missing the weather tech badge, but other than that they are in great shape!

I also have a set of red LED tail lights: driver side has one top corner LED out, but it isn't too noticeable.

I know I have some other things, but I need to get over to the garage and check it all out!

PM or post if you are interested in any of it!  (y)

I am looking for one 20" OEM wheel if anyone has one. I also have a midgate sub box with two 10" cut outs. It is pretty heavy duty and will not bring it if it is not sold. PM me if interested.

Hmmmmmm wonder what is left in the tote from the last national that I was supposed to sell

4x4dreamer said:
Who has any AV goodies that they plan on bringing to Nationals?? Post them here!!! I am sure there are those of us that have stuff that needs to go to another good home!

I have the following I will bring pending interest! I don't want to lug it down if nobody is interested.  :laugh:

I have a set of factory 20's that need refinished, I have center caps that are in great shape, but the finish on the wheels is GONE. No sensors, wheels are straight no bends.

I also have a full set of black weather tech floor mats (the heavy duty ones) one side is missing the weather tech badge, but other than that they are in great shape!

I also have a set of red LED tail lights: driver side has one top corner LED out, but it isn't too noticeable.

I know I have some other things, but I need to get over to the garage and check it all out!

PM or post if you are interested in any of it!  (y)

What Gen are the taillights and mats from?  May be interested in one or the other...

ARMYtango said:
What Gen are the taillights and mats from?  May be interested in one or the other...

Lights and mats are fit 02-06 Cladded and non  (y) :)

ARMYtango said:
What are you asking for them?

I really don't know. The mats are the full set, and one of the fronts is missing the weathertech badge.

The driver side tail light has that LED out but it never bothered me.

I was thinking 50 bucks for the tail lights, I think I paid a hair over $200 for them. The mats were also over $200 and Id probably like to get $100 out of them. I hope that isn't too out of line.. Let me know, buddy

4x4dreamer said:
I really don't know. The mats are the full set, and one of the fronts is missing the weathertech badge.

The driver side tail light has that LED out but it never bothered me.

I was thinking 50 bucks for the tail lights, I think I paid a hair over $200 for them. The mats were also over $200 and Id probably like to get $100 out of them. I hope that isn't too out of line.. Let me know, buddy

Hmmm...do you have any pics of the taillights? They have peaked my interest...lol

They are these ones.

The lights are in my garage, which is across town, but I can take pictures of them If I can get over there this weekend. They are still in pretty good shape.

http://www.hidextra.com/02-06-chevy-avalanche-led-red-tail-lights/?gclid=CKHBlIbe4s0CFQmQaQodVLEAbw

I forgot, I also have a factory exhaust tip from a 2013 I will sell. It came off when I installed my SLP dual tip assembly  :drive:

4x4dreamer said:
They are these ones.

The lights are in my garage, which is across town, but I can take pictures of them If I can get over there this weekend. They are still in pretty good shape.

http://www.hidextra.com/02-06-chevy-avalanche-led-red-tail-lights/?gclid=CKHBlIbe4s0CFQmQaQodVLEAbw

Ah dang...I was hoping they were the clear, tinted LEDs. The red won't go with my darkened look.
I am gonna have to pass, but thanks bud...

ARMYtango said:
Ah dang...I was hoping they were the clear, tinted LEDs. The red won't go with my darkened look.
I am gonna have to pass, but thanks bud...

I hear ya. I liked the red with the 02 since it was white. I wanted a stock look with LED style

I still have a midgate, a sub box for the midgate and possibly a bed mat with 3 bed covers.

Have a few things left over from before..  Found them in the MOD box from last year..
Took the Chrome accents off the Av and as a result I have a few things up for grabs..

See this thread for for pictures. 

Chrome window trim for all 4 windows they are NOT plastic.  They need to have the 3M tape removed before installing them. 
Asking $35 or reasonable offer.

Metal Door handle overlays. This are NOT the cheap plastic ones.  They need to have the 3M tape removed before installing them as well.
Asking $25 or reasonable offer

Metal CHEVROLET letters for the tailgate, they were never installed nor removed from packaging. $45 firm

Plastic Tailgate bezel Free.  May even have a handle piece as well.

I went ahead and threw the tail lights in the back of the truck.

Also bringing some billet AC knobs leftover from the 02

Back