• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

wheel spacers on stock 20s

rgarc184

Has anyone put wheel spacers on their 2007 and  up avalance with the stock 20s
Wanna see that design thinking bout doing it but wanna see it first..?

I have 2" spacers I the rear of mine to even them out with the wider stance of the front since the lift was installed.  Unless you are up close to the Avy and are really looking you can't even see them.  I ordered mine through a reputable local parts store which ordered them through wheelspacers.ca.  They are very well made and are made from aircraft grade 6061-T6 extruded billet aluminum.

Not anything since the 2" spacers were installed anyhow.  The pic below is with 1.25" spacers installed and you can see how the rear stance looks a little narrower.

Dang sick ride any performance stuff u have done to it that u rrecommend? Where or how can Ipost pics ?

rgarc184 said:
Where or how can Ipost pics ?

You must hit a "secret" number of posts before you can post pictures. This can be slightly inconvenient, but does a great job at keeping the spammers off of our site. Don't worry, you'll be there in no time.

rgarc184 said:
Dang sick ride any performance stuff u have done to it that u rrecommend? Where or how can Ipost pics ?

Most of the mods I have done are in my signature below, but there are most likely a lot that aren't listed as mods are like pringles, you can't stop at just one lol.  One thing to keep in mind is that any "performance" mods usually end up costing you in the fuel economy area.  Check out the "mods"  section in the forum here, there is a lot there to choose from ranging from simply appearance mods like my interior trim vinyl carbon fiber mod shown below, to exhaust, headers, tuners and more.

Dang that's nice u did that metallic plastic itself or bought it??! I got the woodgrain want something better and by the way thanks for our time to show me a few things appreciate it!!?

It's not paint it's vinyl wrap, kinda like a sticker but thicker and not as sticky.  It takes a little skill to apply so that you don't get air bubbles under it, but I heard you can apply it like tint by lightly spraying a soap/water mix on the surface prior to applying then squeegee the air bubbles out.  Here's a link for samples;

https://www.amazon.ca/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=carbon+fiber+wrap+3m&tag=googcana-20&index=aps&hvadid=91830174414&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5809269112845844519&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_33ryhte1g7_b

Back