Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
03/28/17 02:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photo Competition #69 Entry Thread! - Your Avalanche's Pride In Your Country  (Read 2450 times)
GR1MR3APER

WWW Awards
« on: 05/30/16 02:23 pm »

Congratulations wyotonka on the winning pic     Thumbs up!

Well, as it seems most have had similar issues the past while, logging in and staying logged in has been a challenge as of late. Hopefully all issues have been resolved with the site and we can get a long over due photo comp underway.

"Your Avalanche's Pride In Your Country"

Let's see those Avys with their Stars and Stripes! Or, however you and your Avy show your pride in your country, snap a pic and show it off. Of course, for our members around the globe, jump in and show us your pride in your country as well! Good luck to all... Deadline will be July 4th, 2016 November 30th, 2016

Rules and guidelines:
-The photo must be of your own truck (real full-size Avalanches).  If the picture submitted is not of your own vehicle, it will not be included in voting.  And if need be, the photo will be deleted from the entry thread by a moderator. It is known that some members may own more than one Avalanche.
- Use your own picture (not pictures from outside sources)
- Photo Shopping pictures or extreme editing is not allowed.
- Stay within the competition's parameters (for example, if the rules are "Your Avalanche and Snow," only post a picture that has
   both your Avalanche and snow in it).  Photos that do not comply with the topic will not be included in voting.
- Pictures should show off not only your truck, but also you photography skills. Be creative with your shots.
- One entry per member.  Let us know which your entry is by typing "This is my entry:" above your picture.  You can change your
  entry during the time of the competition but once time runs out you cannot change your entry or submit a photo. Once the
  deadline comes, THERE WILL BE NO MORE EDITING!
- The contest lasts for the month, depending on the number of entries (competition will run longer if less entries are submitted, and
   vice versa).
- After time is up, a new thread will be started for voting. The voting thread may be a "blind" poll, which means the results will be
   revealed after the end of the voting time line.  Forum members will vote on a winner.  The member that wins the first competition
   will come up with the theme/topic for the next competition.
- Once a photo wins a contest that photo will be added to the winners circle and the "retired" and can not be used again unless for
  a specific contest.
- Have fun!  Keep your comments constructive.

Deadline: July 4th, 2016 November 30th, 2016
« Last Edit: 11/06/16 11:23 pm by GR1MR3APER » Logged

GR1MR3APER

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: 08/22/16 03:22 pm »

So is it safe to assume this thread and competitions are officially dead?  Cry

No pictures

wyotonka
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

WyoTonka

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 08/22/16 03:56 pm »

No pictures
I was going to go out and get a pic... Truck has been down and out though👎🏻👎🏻

2003 Avalanche
2010 Kia Koup sx
2015 Chrysler 300s
Tonka Truck Build
angshan

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 08/22/16 03:56 pm »

Kinda looks that way. When I first saw the title I was trying to think if I had a pic I could use, then I read your response.

2011 black LTZ
Factory 22's.
Painless dual batteries.
Quad projector head lights.
Morimoto LED fog lights.
Hypertech tuner.
JL center console stealthbox
Painted front and rear bowties
4x4dreamer

Have you checked your local GTG thread?

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: 08/22/16 06:02 pm »

I think a lot has to do with folks not being able to log in.

Many have given up on the site....

Very sad

2013 Black Diamond LTZ

Mods: Full Time Ambers & LED Fogs, EXT Mirrors, Black Diamond Decals, AVS SlimVisors & Bug shield, LTZ Tahoe 20's, Black Bowties, Black LED Tail Lights, LOF, Reverse/Interior LED's, Range AFM Delete, SLP Dual Tips, Dual EZ Downs, BedRug, Billet Black Diamond Hitch Cover
frito

"I'll be your bumblebee buzzing around"

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 08/22/16 06:23 pm »

I think a lot has to do with folks not being able to log in.

Many have given up on the site....

Very sad
Sad indeed.  I know a lot of folks have moved on to the FB site but I very rarely get on FB.  I may just have to get a picture worth submitting.  It might be my one and only chance to win one.   

Bumblebee - '03 Z71, FTDRL, All On High, Sail Panel LEDs, Bumper Cup Holders.  Any significant mods must wait until the warranty expires itís paid off and the kids are through college.
Blazerteam

2003 Z71.

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 08/23/16 08:12 am »

Start a new thread..i will submit,now when i can get into this site.

2003 Z71 with 71000miles
wyotonka

WyoTonka

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 08/23/16 09:35 am »

Sad indeed.  I know a lot of folks have moved on to the FB site but I very rarely get on FB.  I may just have to get a picture worth submitting.  It might be my one and only chance to win one.   
I'm going to try and start directing some of that FB traffic this way, hopefully they are fixing login errors

2003 Avalanche
2010 Kia Koup sx
2015 Chrysler 300s
Tonka Truck Build
farmguy
CAFCNA 2005 Supporting Member

Don't Mess with Texas

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 08/23/16 10:08 am »

Texas... A whole other country!

'06 LT. Texas Bowtie, Jayhawk Hitch cover,  Amber DRLs, Magellan GPS, backup cam, Line of Fire, Chrome letter overlays, Cherry Bomb Glasspack, Bowtie Exhaust tip,Vent Visors, Bug Shield, Billet Grille, Halo Headlights, dark tinted windows, Sail panel LED's, Backup Sensors. Chrome 20's.
Calicak89
CAFCNA 2016 Premium Member

Awards
« Reply #9 on: 08/23/16 11:37 am »

No pictures

I'm all about the photo contests, I just didn't have any to submit and was crazy busy at the time.
I'm going to try and start directing some of that FB traffic this way, hopefully they are fixing login errors

FB sucks compared to this site. Part of the issue is we have been blacklisted by ProtecetedSky for some reason, one of the major DNS servers used by Verizon, so Verizon customers are the main ones having issues, it's not so much an issue w/ the site as it is their service provider's DNS.
You can change your DNS server though,  you can manually enter an alternative DNS server to attempt to connect to instead of the service providers default.
You can do so by , opening your network connection, going to Properties in the Networking tab, clicking on the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) entry. Click it to select it and then click the Properties button.
Click the Use the following DNS server addresses button and enter 208.67.222.222 into the DNS server box, then enter 208.67.220.220 into the Alternate DNS server box. These are OpenDNS's servers and will eliminate the blacklist problem being created by ProtectedSky. for the time being we are not on any of the SORBS, SpamCop, OSpam, or LMS blacklists, which service the other major carriers. if we somehow end up on any of the SORBS of LMS lists, we can kiss the site goodbye. what's crazy is the MODS do a great job keeping this place spam free and somehow ProtectedSky has listed us as a spam source.

2008 Judson Green LT
Full height custom grille, 26x11" wheels,Clarion 7" DVD,Sony EQ, JL 13W7 subs, 6x9 midbass fill, 6  6.5" drivers and 4 1" tweets. Carbon fiber dash and accessories. 420 Amp Dual charging systems. Blacked out emblems, Tinted tails, Cargo Area LED Lighting, custom wheel halos, Masked headlights, 5202 to H10 6000k HID fog light conversion,-1,-2 drop ,Eibach sway bars + suspension
Former IdBL World Record Holder
No more room to list more!
2005 Silver Birch Metallic (former)
Troublemaker

NY NY DC PA

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 09/21/16 05:44 pm »

Has anyone reached out to ProtectedSky to be removed from the list?  I know I've had to reach out to other blacklists for my company to be removed, and they usually take care of it within 24 hours.

Click the pic to listen along!
wyotonka

WyoTonka

Awards
« Reply #11 on: 09/21/16 05:52 pm »

Everything seems to be running good now and our current ip is not on protected sky

2003 Avalanche
2010 Kia Koup sx
2015 Chrysler 300s
Tonka Truck Build
GR1MR3APER

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: 11/06/16 11:30 pm »

At multiple request, the competition has finally been opened back up  Thumbs up!

We'll run through the end of the month and at the point, depending on amount of submissions, make a decision on voting or extending the date.

DEADLINE November 30th, 2016

Dont forget to label your submission with "This is my entry"

DouglasOak

2008 Summit White LTZ Windsor, Ontario

WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: 11/07/16 04:04 am »

Can you use a collage or does it have to be a single pic?

P.S. Sorry I have been gone so long... New job, no laptop, so I have been logging on with only my phone.
This is quite hard to post from my cell phone.

ygmn
Administrator

Insert Funny Text Here _______________ .

Awards
« Reply #14 on: 11/07/16 05:33 am »

Can you use a collage or does it have to be a single pic?

P.S. Sorry I have been gone so long... New job, no laptop, so I have been logging on with only my phone.
This is quite hard to post from my cell phone.

Thought you were from Canada?

Thread Killer ... After I post they die?
2002 Pewter Z66 - Sept 2001
CAFCNA Album
LSU BABY!
YANKEES BABY!
SAINTS BABY!
MS03 2500
CAFCNA 2017 Premium Member

Awards
« Reply #15 on: 11/07/16 11:03 pm »

Thought you were from Canada?

He is a adopted Michigander

2003 2500
DouglasOak

2008 Summit White LTZ Windsor, Ontario

WWW Awards
« Reply #16 on: 11/08/16 02:42 am »

He is a adopted Michigander

I'm actually a MichiGoose...
A MichiGander is female!

Windsor, Ontario, is a border town with Detroit. I am lucky and get to celebrate both the American and Canadian holidays and enjoy the best that both countries have to offer.

But back to the original question...
Is a collage acceptable?

TheSpartanKnight

Awards
« Reply #17 on: 11/08/16 07:00 am »

At multiple request, the competition has finally been opened back up  Thumbs up!

We'll run through the end of the month and at the point, depending on amount of submissions, make a decision on voting or extending the date.

DEADLINE November 30th, 2016

Dont forget to label your submission with "This is my entry"

Woot! Will be taking mine and posting it hopefully tonight. Depends on the storage on my phone.

1st Avvy: 2004 Z71, bone stock save for the 20" wheels.
2nd Avvy: 2009 LTZ w/6.0L and 6L80 in Imperial Blue Metallic
frito

"I'll be your bumblebee buzzing around"

Awards
« Reply #18 on: 11/09/16 09:30 am »

Didn't want to be conspicuous and have people think I was up to no good, but what is more patriotic than taking Bumblebee to vote.  Here's my shot just prior to casting my ballot.

« Last Edit: 01/11/17 08:32 am by frito » Logged

Bumblebee - '03 Z71, FTDRL, All On High, Sail Panel LEDs, Bumper Cup Holders.  Any significant mods must wait until the warranty expires itís paid off and the kids are through college.
TheSpartanKnight

Awards
« Reply #19 on: 11/21/16 01:12 pm »

Huckleberry's got a duty too...

BigC Mich
CAFCNA Regional Coordinator

MID-MICHIGAN

Awards
« Reply #20 on: 11/24/16 03:54 am »

This is my entry:

GR1MR3APER

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: 11/30/16 07:17 pm »

This is my entry:

TheSpartanKnight

Awards
« Reply #22 on: 01/11/17 07:55 am »

Update?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: