• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Corsa Sport Exhaust

VIZIO 5

So later this summer I will be able to order the Corsa Sport Exhaust for 2007 LTZ, Ive seen videos on YouTube about the exhaust but they are all mostly older and not the best quality. I was wondering if anyone else has some newer videos of the exhaust. I just wanna hear more of it. It sounds great from what ive heard so far. 

Have you checked the Corsa website for their clips?

http://www.corsaperf.com/Sound.aspx

I have been running Corsa Sport systems since 2004 in my AVs and have been thoroughly pleased with them. Sorry I don't have any video or audio clips though.

Also, had what used to be known as the 'Pace Car' on my C5 Corvette... I think they call it the Extreme now.  It was loud but didn't drone. 

Vaeagleav said:
Have you checked the Corsa website for their clips?

http://www.corsaperf.com/Sound.aspx

I have been running Corsa Sport systems since 2004 in my AVs and have been thoroughly pleased with them. Sorry I don't have any video or audio clips though.

I have seen the videos on corsa website. I just wanted to see if anyone on the forums had this exhaust setup and had some clips of it. Thanks for the help though! (y)

ChevyGuyNC said:
Also, had what used to be known as the 'Pace Car' on my C5 Corvette... I think they call it the Extreme now.  It was loud but didn't drone. 

I believe I bought our C5 with the Corsa Indy Pace Car exhaust.  From sound clips online and pics that's what it sounds and looks like.

Get tons of compliments on how it sounds.  Latest was last Saturday at Bloomington Gold at the Indy 500 track infield.  Was running their autocross course and while waiting in line for my next run a guy came up and asked what it was.  He'd just bought a C5 or month or two back and said it was too quiet and like how mine sounded.

Maybe I ought to have you look it over sometime and see if it looks like what yours did.

I am interested in getting the Corsa Sport. I just didn't know how to install it.

It comes with directions and many members do the install themselves. Hardest part is getting the old system off, many just cut it to make it easier to snake out from underneath.
I took both of mine to local muffler shop and they said it was the easiest muffler set-up they ever installed and the Corsa came with all clamps and parts needed to install. It took about 30-45 minutes for him to install it while using his lift and it cost less than $80 for install.

I may order one soon then. Thanks for the reply.

I LOVE my Corsa Sport exhaust... sounds great over 2000rpm and it is stock silent at idle and at cruise. Took two hours start to finish working by myself and the toughest part was removing the stock system. The kit comes with good instructions with lots of pictures and I think you can download them online... try the Corsa website or AutoAnything (which sometimes has sales and/or rebates).

is $828.97 a good price, plus free shipping from Summit Racing Equipment.

Sounds like an average price for a Corsa set-up but good that shipping is free since it will come in two big boxes and they are heavy.

Do you know the model number for a Corsa Sport for a 2006 WBH?

Depends on if you want polished or black tips, here is the link to their website page for a 2002-2006 AV :
http://www.corsaperf.com/searchquery.aspx?year=2006&make=Chevrolet&model=Avalanche

I ordered my Corsa Sport today from Summit Racing. $826.00. They have it listed for 916.97 but I told them I found it for 828.09 from Autoanything.com and they beat the price. So, good doing business with them. I should have it before Nats. Hope to get it installed before then, if not, do it at Nats.

Vic

Another quick question are you able to turn the corsa sport into the corsa extreme like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGtyV4STCME i dont think you can but I am just wondering.

I would contact customer service to ask them, since you can get a system direct from them you may be able to order an extreme muffler instead of the sport or touring......Their customer service is hard to beat.

They do not make an extreme exhaust for the Avalanche, just the touring and sport.

Back