• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Thanks for everything

AvOn30s

I'm an old member that couldn't remember his sign in information to retrieve my old name. A lot of you will remember me by the name I used.... "Krukedwayz"
After many years of owning my Avalanche I have decided to sell it and already have. But I wanted to stop by and thank everybody here that made owning my Avalanche so much fun over the years. There were a lot of great memories attached to the truck and a lot of them came from this group and the people I met along the way. I have to stay out of all the vehicles I have owned my Avalanche was one of my favorite. Definitely one of the most dependable. Once I get my post count up I will be putting a few things for sale that I have left over after selling the truck. Once again thank you to everybody!

Tommy

I have been on here for about 4 1/2 years...I don't recognize your screen name, but still hate to see someone go....

Although, don't forget, even though you no longer have your Avy, you are still more than welcome to stay on here and continue to enjoy the fun!

Tommy!!!!!!!!!
Definitely a long time since I've seen you.  :wave: :wave:
Your son has to be Big by now. Especially since mine is 22 now.
And you know just because you have moved on to a new ride doesn't mean you have to
Move on from the family.
There are a few Big GTGs coming up one in Charlotte in a few weeks then one in Savannah again. I still remember when you drove the Lotus to the GTG years ago.
My contact info (email and phone)  is still the same as it was back then.

Here's a pic of one of his rides from back in the day.
index.php

I remember that one from MCM, I think.

Hugz said:
Tommy!!!!!!!!!
Definitely a long time since I've seen you.  :wave: :wave:
Your son has to be Big by now. Especially since mine is 22 now.
And you know just because you have moved on to a new ride doesn't mean you have to
Move on from the family.
There are a few Big GTGs coming up one in Charlotte in a few weeks then one in Savannah again. I still remember when you drove the Lotus to the GTG years ago.
My contact info (email and phone)  is still the same as it was back then.
hey Hugz.. yeah it's definitely been a long time. I wish I had more time to come out and enjoy the get-togethers. It's been a busy few years for me. My son TJ is now 21. And I have a 2  year old. They both live with me so it's just me and my boys. Hopefully at some point things will settle down a little bit and I'll be able to come back out and see you guys. And I definitely know and appreciate the fact that just because the Avalanche is gone doesn't mean the friends / family are.. 

Tommy!!  Nice to hear from you bro.  Hope you get a chance to come see us soon  (y) 
I have not had an avalanch in many years but still like to see everyone when I can.

Viper said:
Tommy!!  Nice to hear from you bro.  Hope you get a chance to come see us soon   (y) 
I have not had an avalanch in many years but still like to see everyone when I can.
hey! I remember when you got rid of yours and got the vette.. I followed in your foot steps and bought a 08 vette. I'll definitely have to come to a GTG your going to so we can have a little vette section lol

ARMYtango said:
I have been on here for about 4 1/2 years...I don't recognize your screen name, but still hate to see someone go....

Although, don't forget, even though you no longer have your Avy, you are still more than welcome to stay on here and continue to enjoy the fun!
it's probably been longer than that since I posted anything or have been to a get together. And thanks I will pop my head in from time to time :)

Getting, no I am. :laugh:

It was all Red when I saw it.

That AV was unforgettable, That was the first time I saw floater wheels and they were huge.

The picture does not do it justice.

MS03 2500 said:

That AV was unforgettable, That was the first time I saw floater wheels and they were huge.

The white one was even better it came after the red which became the red/blue.  (y)

MS03 2500 said:

yes the red one had 26 inch floaters. But then the white one had the 26-inch floaters and then I moved up to 28 inch rims and finally ended on 30 inch wheels. I sold it locally to somebody in Lilburn so it may be seen from time to time

If I can get my post count up to where I can post a picture I will post a picture of the white one :D

AvOn30s said:
If I can get my post count up to where I can post a picture I will post a picture of the white one :D
I will see if I can find one.

Back