• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Finally got one!

502BigBlock

Hi all, new owner from Pennsylvania - butler county.
Briefly - about two years ago I wanted an AV but opted for what I thought was more practical and slightly better economy for me, a well-priced 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Turned out to be a breakdown, constant repair, maybe 15-16 mpg piece of crap. A week ago a friend of our family who owns a Chevy dealership called me with a 2013 AV L71 coming in on trade with 48,000 miles. I checked it out and jumped on it!
Will post pics soon!

Welcome to the website and AV ownership!

Be careful the people here will gladly help you spend your money on mods for your new AV.......
You might want to add your year and model info in your signature so when you ask about mods or repairs you won't have to repeat yourself each posting.

May you have many happy and safe miles in your Av!

Hi All from Pennsylvania, Butler County.
Excited new owner (5 days now!) of a 2013 black Chevy Av L71...just got it Saturday. Haven't driven it much because I had to park it at the airport Monday to go to a conference all this week :( Looking forward to getting back and driving it again.

It replaces a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee I bought 2 years ago - it was plagued with a variety of mechanical problems and kept breaking down on me. I had wanted an Av for a while, and my family friend who owns a Chevy dealership called me about this 2013 Av coming in on trade, so I looked at it and jumped on it! 48,000 miles and looks pristine!

Look forward to reading the forums - If i can figure out how to include a photo, I'll post some pics!
Brian

Pics will come after you make some more posts.
That keeps the spammers at bay.
:welcome: to the club by the way. You will find tons of information here

Back