• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalanche Pizza, October 8 2016

GoldBowTie

Regional Coord.
Charter Member
SM 2003
It is time again to plan to attend our annual Avalanche Pizza GTG.

I called Pastor Jim to make arrangements to once again use the church parking lot and restrooms.
We are set to use the First Baptist Church parking lot from 10:00 until 4:00.
The church will be open for us to use the restrooms.

Meet at the First Baptist Church in Athens at your leisure.
The First Baptist Church is located across the street from Avalanche Pizza.
336 East State Street
Athens, OH 45701
www.fbcathensoh.org/

Please place your pizza order as early as possible once you arrive.
Or maybe call ahead while driving in?
Check out their on-line menu in the link and call 740-594-4664 to order.

www.avalanchepizza.net
329 East State Street
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-594-GONG

Weather forecast:
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USOH0037

Dress for the weather as we will be outside tailgating at the church.
There is room for canopies, if needed.
You may want to bring drinks (no alcohol please) napkins, plates, chairs.

Attended:
hubcap and Mrs.
Mrs. WVAV and Mr.
GoldBowTie and Toots
4x4dreamer and Ashley
Ken L. and grandson
frito and Mrs. and Josie
Z66 BUTCH and jomomma

Hate to miss this, but unfortunately we won't be able to make this one.

--OldVMer

If her hockey doesn't interfere in with it like it did last year, I'm in.  Josie love the pizza when we went two years ago.

Sorry to say we will miss this gtg this year. We have Luke Bryan tickets in Monroeville, Indiana for the same day.  So if bus driver stops by this year no mods for him from me. :E:

avyfanohio said:
Sorry to say we will miss this gtg this year. We have Luke Bryan tickets in Monroeville, Indiana for the same day.  So if bus driver stops by this year no mods for him from me. :E:

:eek:

Say it aint so Joe  :(

You guys will be missed!

It's September, which means that this GTG is right around the corner!!!

Can't wait to have some PIZZA!!!!  >:D :love:

Looking at the Calendar, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it for pizza this year. STI is the following week, and to drive out to OH then back home for 24-36 hrs and then back on the road south, I think it's just going to be too much driving for me.

Totally understand James.  (y)
Me and Toots won't be going to STI in October because we already have plans to be there visiting friends in November.  :(

So bummed...we'll miss you all this year!! RCHeliguy and I are headed to PA for a family birthday party. Have fun - and post pics!!  :love:

Just in case you were wondering if it will be tailgate weather.........

Attachments

• Athens Weather.jpg
    Athens Weather.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 61
Z66 BUTCH said:
Just in case you were wondering if it will be tailgate weather.........

Really hoping that holds out!!! It will make for a great day!  (y) (y)

We have had some really great weather in the past, hope to again!

Z66 BUTCH said:
We have had some really great weather in the past, hope to again!

Agreed! We have been lucky in recent years, KNOCK ON WOOD!!!  :laugh:

As of now, there is no hockey scheduled for next weekend.  Josie has exams the following week.  I'll get on her to do her studying this weekend and over the course of the week.  She needs around 35 hours of seat time yet before she can get her license in November.  This would help put a dent in that number.  And if she can drive Bumblebee, which she has been doing, she can drive just about anything.   (y)

frito said:
As of now, there is no hockey scheduled for next weekend.  Josie has exams the following week.  I'll get on her to do her studying this weekend and over the course of the week.  She needs around 35 hours of seat time yet before she can get her license in November.  This would help put a dent in that number.  And if she can drive Bumblebee, which she has been doing, she can drive just about anything.   (y)

Joe, it would be so great to see you guys!!!!  (y) (y)

Are we meeting the North East OH crew at the gas station just above Marietta again? We plan to drive up and stay there Friday night again this year  (y)

Back