• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

EBCM part number

Mike2005

Hi Folks,

I posted a bit back about brake warning lights and messages, $1100 bucks spent on a problem that still exists.  The forum lead down the road to the grounding wires - part of the $1100 (supposedly).   Also mentioned was the EBCM: changing it, re-soldering it, etc.  And there was a mention of some harness that may or may not exist. 

Well, I was going to try the re-solder route, but now I just don't have the time.  My daughter was in a car wreck (drunk?? guy ran a red light - THANK goodness she is fine but her 2008 Civic was totaled)  and she is just not in a place right now to buy a new car, so I have volunteered to give her my AV.  Boy am I going to miss this vehicle.  Anyway, it's what dads's do, right??

Also via the Forum positive feedback, I've contacted the folks at ModuleMaster in hopes of getting a reconditioned EBCM.  Module Master needs a part number.

2005, 1500, LT.  2WD

Can anyone help me out with this??

Thanks so much.

PS: even though the AV won't be mine any longer, I'm hanging around in case my daughter asks me questions.  I appreciate all the help and advice I've gotten from all the knowledgable heads around here.  Peace.

Mike

See if you have  ACTIVE BRAKE CONTROL(JL4)

Check over a Rock Auto they say there is only 2 for your year with JL4 or without

Back