• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Diablo Predator Sport U7194

Kaznasty

So i bought a used, but unlocked "great condition" Diablo Predator U7194 from a guy on eBay (i know i know).  I'm trying to do some simple tune ups to my 2007 Avy 5.3L Flex and i can't figure out which fuses to pull.  I can't find a Radio, Radio Amp and Info fuse per the "mini manual" off of the Diablo website.  When i pull some fuses, it throws back an error saying it can't read or connect to the vehicle. 

Before i give Diablo a call, does anyone have any idea what fuses i need to pull in order for this to work? .

Thanks!

Did you try using it without pulling fuses?  I thought the only time you needed to do that was when accessory items (typically aftermarket add-ons) interfered with the communication?  I plugged in my Trinity without pulling fuses and it works fine.

Ok, this happened to me and a few others. Make sure you have your key turned to the ON position and not the first position which is the unlock position.

I did try it without pulling fuses the first time.  I'll make sure i put the key in a different position and give it a run. 

Side Note: I had the Low Oil light come on the other day and i'm worried that the DOD has caused some ring damage and that i may be burning some oil (that i read about on here) so my main focus is to turn off the DOD setting on the Avy.  I don't know if it'll help or not at this point, but it would make me feel better. 

Kaznasty said:
I did try it without pulling fuses the first time.  I'll make sure i put the key in a different position and give it a run. 

Side Note: I had the Low Oil light come on the other day and i'm worried that the DOD has caused some ring damage and that i may be burning some oil (that i read about on here) so my main focus is to turn off the DOD setting on the Avy.  I don't know if it'll help or not at this point, but it would make me feel better. 
I don't think your first gen has the DOD feature. Better check your oil level.

Kaznasty said:
IT WORKED! Had the key in the wrong position! Thanks guys!
Glad to help. Plenty of good people on this site that know a whole lot more than I do. It's what makes forums such a good experience for the most part.

Back