• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2015 Tahoe Rims --- Will they fit my 2011 Avy

bdatlanta

Have an opportunity to buy chrome 18" stock Chevy Tahoe rims with new tires for cheap. Will they fit my 2011 Avy?    ???

The rims will, but that's not where your going to run into problems. It's pretty tough to answer your question of "Will they fit my 2011 Avy?" without knowing what size tire is on them.

Calicak89 said:
The rims will, but that's not where your going to run into problems. It's pretty tough to answer your question of "Will they fit my 2011 Avy?" without knowing what size tire is on them.
I must have been brain dead. I have 20 " rims.  :E:

They should fit with no issues then!  Be careful though, it'll be like you put a lowering kit on it, make sure your not bottoming out on any critical items under the AV

Didit

Not brain dead, you found your way here and stayed for 2 years, so you're off to a good start, but we still can't really answer you without knowing the TIRE size.
the stock 18" rim from the Tahoe is going to clear your caliper and and all suspension components just fine. But without being able to compare the tire size from the stock 20s to the tire that is currently on the potential new 18s, there is no way to tell if they will "fit" without any rubbing.

If it's an original factory Tahoe rim, and the tire size is same as factory; then yes, they will fit.

Back