• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

It has been fun

denman

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Sold my Avy last week, it was a fun ride but it is time to move on...

Sorry to see another AV owner go, as been mentioned many times over the years this is a website for fans of the Av not just owners so feel free to stay in touch and let us know how the new vehicle is working out for you......

Another one bites the dust. What did you get to replace it.

Did not replace it with anything, just freed up some coin to work on other projects.

Denman said:
Did not replace it with anything, just freed up some coin to work on other projects.

That makes sense, usually when folks post something like this they Post they bought a f@rd or other vehicles.

Looks like I'll be selling mine this weekend  :(  My son just came home with a 2011 Camaro, and needs the funds from the AV as a down payment.

Time to de-mod the AV.  Not letting the stealership get the train horns or strobes, and other easily removable mods.  Will have to leave the sail panel LED's and nav/radio, but that's ok.  at least I won't have to replace the brake calipers.  And I just replaced the knock sensors!

That makes no sense.

If your son needs a vehicle, let him drive the AV.  If he wants a camaro, get him a malaise-era model that goes 0-60 in a few minutes.

Back