• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Loudon NH. NASCAR race

Marc Napert

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2016

Hey Avalanche owning NASCAR fans !!   I'm going to the race Sept 25th and was just wondering if we could all find a way to GTG and tailgate together.   We could all meet up down the road somewhere and caravan in all together and have a "mini" GTG if you will.  Talk about our trucks and racin,  eat and drink and  do some Gordon and Busch  (n)  bashing.  :kidding:  etc etc.... You know, have a bunch of laughs !
     Let me know what y'all think

I am just 20 min north of Loudon. What time is the race? What time will you be up here? I am sure we could meet up and find something to do.

ItsStopher said:
I am just 20 min north of Loudon. What time is the race? What time will you be up here? I am sure we could meet up and find something to do.
    The plan is,  I'll be heading up that way sometime around 5 - 530am,  get there approximately 7ish.  we could meet up at the Tilton diner.  that's where I normally meet up with people when going to the race.

Avlanch0251 said:
    The plan is,  I'll be heading up that way sometime around 5 - 530am,  get there approximately 7ish.   we could meet up at the Tilton diner.  that's where I normally meet up with people when going to the race.
I work 730-12  :( maybe after the race we can meet for ice cream?

ItsStopher said:
I work 730-12  :( maybe after the race we can meet for ice cream?
   LOL ...   Only if your going to bring it into the parking lot and find me.    I typically sit out the traffic  then take off around 7 or 8 o'clock (to sit in more traffic)   :E:  for the ride back home.

I just looked at the calendar... the 25th is a Sunday  :D  I can meet up at tilton diner.

ItsStopher said:
I just looked at the calendar... the 25th is a Sunday  :D  I can meet up at tilton diner.
    Cool !   My ETA would be sometime around 7-730 if all goes according to plan.  I'm travaling with 4  other people so you know how that can be.  LOL

Great to see you guys again!

The next GTG WILL be a Hoot!  :eek:

Good seeing you again, to bad it was such a short visit though. And I'm always down for a HOOT of a good time. 

Back