Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/24/17 07:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loudon NH. NASCAR race  (Read 1441 times)
Avlanch0251
CAFCNA 2016 Premium Member

An American Revolution

Awards
« on: 09/02/16 02:02 pm »

Hey Avalanche owning NASCAR fans !!   I'm going to the race Sept 25th and was just wondering if we could all find a way to GTG and tailgate together.   We could all meet up down the road somewhere and caravan in all together and have a "mini" GTG if you will.  Talk about our trucks and racin,  eat and drink and  do some Gordon and Busch  Thumbs down  bashing.  Just kidding  etc etc.... You know, have a bunch of laughs !
     Let me know what y'all think

2008 Granite Blue Metallic . LT, 2LT, Bug deflector, vent shades and Amber's. Westin Bull Bar , Stock chrome five spoke 20s, and a custom one of a kind , AV/Transformer/E-3 receiver cover.   My first Av., the Forest Green '02  4x4 is back in the driveway !
ItsStopher
CAFCNA Global Moderator

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 09/02/16 02:44 pm »

I am just 20 min north of Loudon. What time is the race? What time will you be up here? I am sure we could meet up and find something to do.
Avlanch0251

An American Revolution

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 09/03/16 04:59 pm »

I am just 20 min north of Loudon. What time is the race? What time will you be up here? I am sure we could meet up and find something to do.
    The plan is,  I'll be heading up that way sometime around 5 - 530am,  get there approximately 7ish.   we could meet up at the Tilton diner.  that's where I normally meet up with people when going to the race.

2008 Granite Blue Metallic . LT, 2LT, Bug deflector, vent shades and Amber's. Westin Bull Bar , Stock chrome five spoke 20s, and a custom one of a kind , AV/Transformer/E-3 receiver cover.   My first Av., the Forest Green '02  4x4 is back in the driveway !
ItsStopher
CAFCNA Global Moderator

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 09/05/16 10:44 am »

The plan is,  I'll be heading up that way sometime around 5 - 530am,  get there approximately 7ish.   we could meet up at the Tilton diner.  that's where I normally meet up with people when going to the race.
I work 730-12  Sad maybe after the race we can meet for ice cream?
Avlanch0251

An American Revolution

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 09/05/16 12:16 pm »

I work 730-12  Sad maybe after the race we can meet for ice cream?
   LOL ...   Only if your going to bring it into the parking lot and find me.    I typically sit out the traffic  then take off around 7 or 8 o'clock (to sit in more traffic)   banghead  for the ride back home.

ItsStopher
CAFCNA Global Moderator

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 09/08/16 06:32 pm »

I just looked at the calendar... the 25th is a Sunday  Cheesy  I can meet up at tilton diner.
Avlanch0251

An American Revolution

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 09/10/16 12:11 pm »

I just looked at the calendar... the 25th is a Sunday  Cheesy  I can meet up at tilton diner.
    Cool !   My ETA would be sometime around 7-730 if all goes according to plan.  I'm travaling with 4  other people so you know how that can be.  LOL

ItsStopher
CAFCNA Global Moderator

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 09/26/16 05:08 pm »

Great to see you guys again!

The next GTG WILL be a Hoot!  Shocked
Avlanch0251

An American Revolution

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 10/02/16 04:48 pm »

Good seeing you again, to bad it was such a short visit though. And I'm always down for a HOOT of a good time. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: