• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Rim offset question

Piranha-z

I am looking at putting different set of rims on my 2010 LTZ Avalanche. I found a decent deal on rims and tires but the offset is +25mm. I know when I checked out buying rims a couple years ago the place recommended going with a +12mm offset (I wanted them flush with the side of the wheel wells).

My question is this: will these sit inward too far and look weird? They are the same 20 x 9 size as my stock rims but I don't know what the offset is on the stock GM rims.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I believe the offset for all stock wheels is +31mm.  I know that's the case for the 17" wheels on my 2011.

So I am correct in assuming these +25mm offset rims should sit just a little further out than stock? Probably won't even notice a 6mm difference though.

Well, the rims turned out to fit just about perfect. These were the +25mm offset. I like them a lot! Thanks for the help guys  (y)

412778222.jpg

Back