• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

PIG SPIT!

supermanotorious

Neither you or I can wait until I can upload pictures direct to the forum. I cant wait to show you what Pig Spit is, and what it's done for the plastics on my Avalanche, my Sierra, my old lady's Liberty, and my glorious Harley. It seriously rejuvenates plastic, vinyl, and powdercoat making it look brand new.

www.pigspit.com

Also, I just ordered 10" subs for the AV today, I love Crutchfield!

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_206CWRT102/Kicker-CompRT-43CWRT102.html?tp=111

I got a under the rear seat box for the AV on ebay and can't wait to get it all installed.

You might be the first AV site member to try pig spit on an AV. I hope it holds up well for you and you don't have streaks when it rains or having to reapply in a couple weeks.
When you do a word check on faded cladding you will see many thing tried over the years to revitalize the cladding. Many members use a product called Refinish Restorer that is sold at a discount to site members at The Right Stuff website.
http://www.therightcarstuff.com/

Crutchfield is a great company to deal with for many vehicle electronic accessories and several members have used them to build stereo systems to fit their AV.

Vaeagleav said:
Crutchfield is a great company to deal with for many vehicle electronic accessories and several members have used them to build stereo systems to fit their AV.

They are also very overpriced. I only buy from them if I can't find something somewhere else. But, they are good for telling you what will fit your vehicle.

Pig Spit on my Dyna has outlasted many washes and there is no runoff. The AV and application is brand new to me so time will tell. I've been a Crutchfield customer since 1998 or so and I agree, sometimes I just use their knowledge and buy the parts elsewhere but this time I just decided to do them a solid for helping me.

I have a coworker who use to be an installer and can still get dealer pricing.

Back