• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Bluetooth question

stephenhughes

Hi folks
I was wondering if you can stream music from an android device as well as make phone calls? Also, can anyone tell me what the black square to the right of the license plate is?
TIA

First welcome to the site!
From your first post you don't have an AV yet (which is fine, it's a fan site not just for owners) but when you get an AV you can save yourself some time having to answer basic questions if you put your year and model AV info in your signature.
I believe you can get Bluetooth adapters to fit the AV at places like www.crutchfield.com they have great customer service and can help you get the right adapters and parts needed once you get a specific year and model AV. As mentioned above the black square on the rear bumper is a cover that an access point for the rod used to lower your spare tire. (that system needs periodic maintenance and lube to work properly.)  When you get your AV you will probably need to spend time reading the owner's manual to become fully familiar with all the features of an AV.

Back