• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

16 Oct 16 Hooters/Sonic GTG Sagus/Peabody MA

itsstopher

PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
OK so it has been almost a year since I have been to Hooters/Sonic.....way way too long....

Come on down/up/over 2 PMish for Hooters, Sonic later for ice cream and a Rt44 vanilla coke

Hooters @ 1143 Broadway, Saugus, MA 01906
Sports bar & grill chain famous for chicken wings served by waitresses in short shorts.

Sonic @ 55 Newbury St, Peabody, MA 01960
Fast-food burger & fries joint with an old-school feel, including retro drive-in service.

attending
1. Avlanch0251
2. James21

maybe
1. SpottyJ  

wishing
1. ItsStopher

Love to come, unfortunately I'll be down in GA at STI

Put me as a maybe.  And no making fun of my 2003!

This sounds like a good idea, but an 8 hour drive for some chicken and a slush might be a bit extreme, even for me.

Its not that bad, heck I drive out to Volant every year for Christmas on Main St, granted I do spend the night, and last year I didn't drive the AV, but its all good fun.

james21 said:
Love to come, unfortunately I'll be down in GA at STI
Well that's a pretty good reason.... Have fun down there  (y)

Calicak89 said:
This sounds like a good idea, but an 8 hour drive for some chicken and a slush might be a bit extreme, even for me.
We will save a seat for you just in case  :cool:

SpottyJ said:
Put me as a maybe.  And no making fun of my 2003!
Done... Hope you can make it.

:(

Well life happens... one of our dogs needed surgery to remove a ruptured mass under her eye.... She is fine but it lightened the wallet enough to keep us from going to this GTG.

Attachments

• IMG_201.jpg
    IMG_201.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 51
Please add me to attending.

Totally bummed that STI was cancelled, but due to that loss I need something to do.

Yeah, just Mark and I. Went to Hooters, was nice, but LOUD and PACKED.

Yeah I went to the Nats. Mark also was there

Had a good time at Hooters, as usual, always good to see you James.  To bad it was football day.  It was probably a good thing no one else showed up, like James said, the place was packed, so obviously, the parking lot was full !

Back