• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Stickers on 20s

Code3Av

Bored, searching Avalanche on Amazon and found these stickers that go on Chevy wheels. I kinda like them

My neighbor has a 3D printer, I'm thinking use one of these stickers as a template and making a thicker three dimensional version of this thing. Add some double sided tape and voila :love: something different

Looks sharp! Question, I've been shopping for some GM 20's , just haven't decided which one I want yet... Did you crank up your front end to make them fit? Your AV has way less rake than mine does...

yellow04nfe said:
Looks sharp! Question, I've been shopping for some GM 20's , just haven't decided which one I want yet... Did you crank up your front end to make them fit? Your AV has way less rake than mine does...
mine has a level kit and kmc xd 20's wrapped in 33's

Love that stance! Not sure if I want to go to a 33 inch tire tho. Of all the late model GM wheels, the wife really likes the black spoke 22's. I think the OEM size on those is about 31.5? Don't wanna lift it, just more level...

yellow04nfe said:
yup, ford keys, cranked up less than 2 inches.

Back