• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Thinking of selling , price suggestions guys!!???

hurleyii

Well I bought after a BK so I have high interest rate.
It's 2005 had 52k now has 67k . I've had it 6 months AMD I've done all the required fluid maintenance for its age except PS. and the Antifreeze.
It's converted to Amsoil throughout all the top products.

It's options are LT Z71 with Sunroof, heated seats and GM chrome  step bars. They still have stickers on them. Truck is like new for its condition.
.Needs new speedo, and Windshield .
Aftermarket adds. Volant  CCA

So what should I ask for it guys?

Thanks slot fellas

I don't know what a BK is but maybe you can refinance through a credit union to get a lower interest rate if that is the reason you are planning to sell?

Best way to help determine a sale or trade-in price is to look at sites like www.edmunds.com or www.kbb.com so you can put in all info on vehicle and your zip code because prices can vary through different parts of the country and features and condition of the vehicle.

Vaeagleav said:
I don't know what a BK is but maybe you can refinance through a credit union to get a lower interest rate if that is the reason you are planning to sell?

I was thinking maybe a bankruptcy.

Could be wrong, though.

???

Back